Sign in to follow this  
yeah_totally

PO now: Spraynard - Mable lp

New song "Applebees Bar"

http://m.noisey.vice.com/blog/spraynard-applebees-interview

definitely glad I ordered this, this first track sounds great.

This is the second track released from the LP

But from listening to this new song, I'M SO glad that I ordered this! Wow this is amazing 

Hey, did you receive a digital download when you pre-ordered? I did, and I don't know if it's the track Applebee's Bar and can't check until I leave work 

same here, will have to check after work.

It's a placeholder link to a Word document that says "Thank you for your order! Your Digital Download of  SPRAYNARD - MABLE  will be sent on or before 07.10.2015."

Got my /200 copy in today. Honestly have not got a chance to listen to it yet but the color is underwhelming FYI. It was pressed at GZ by way of A To Z Media, and it's an opaque Orange with hints of splatter, but you can't really see it. Might just be my copy.

mines the same way. bummer but at least this record is super good. curious to see the other variants.

Got my /200 copy in today. Honestly have not got a chance to listen to it yet but the color is underwhelming FYI. It was pressed at GZ by way of A To Z Media, and it's an opaque Orange with hints of splatter, but you can't really see it. Might just be my copy.

mines the same way. bummer but at least this record is super good. curious to see the other variants.

Same here.  I actually thought they may have just sent me the plain orange by mistake.  Ah well.