Mr. Little Jeans

This thread is going to serve two purposes...

First, I did a search on here and found nothing about her so I figured I'd spread the word. Great album. The first song I heard was "The Suburbs" which is an Arcade Fire cover, I didnt know that before I heard it so maybe thats why I think its so good. I'm not a fan of the Arcade Fire version... If you like what you hear you can order her album for $17 on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Pocketknife-LP-Mr-Little-Jeans/dp/B00IE6SUBS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433433196&sr=8-1&keywords=mr+little+jeans+vinyl

Second, not sure if anyone would know since I mentioned earlier that nobody has posted anything about her, but does anyone know where I can get either of her two 7"s? Angel EP and Rescue Song. Maybe you have one for sale or can hook me up with a link to buy it. They came out in 2010 I believe so it might be hard to get.

The Suburbs: https://www.youtube.com/embed/D5z20y0BSUE

Good Mistake: https://www.youtube.com/embed/-_2TR3p7Qkk

Very surprised to see a thread on her! She really is so talented and the album is amazing. Mercy and Don't Run were my summer jams last year. In regard to the 7"s, I got mine direct from Neon Gold awhile ago. I guess just keep an eye out on eBay and Discogs. She also put out a white label 12" of Runaway/The Suburbs through Amoeba in 2012. Good stuff.

Oh and just to point out, the other 7" is the Rescue Song EP not Good Mistake.

Very surprised to see a thread on her! She really is so talented and the album is amazing. Mercy and Don't Run were my summer jams last year. In regard to the 7"s, I got mine direct from Neon Gold awhile ago. I guess just keep an eye out on eBay and Discogs. She also put out a white label 12" of Runaway/The Suburbs through Amoeba in 2012. Good stuff.

Oh and just to point out, the other 7" is the Rescue Song EP not Good Mistake.

Durr, thanks for the heads up. Haha. Got it mixed up when I was thinking of posting the good mistake video.

I saw both on Neon Gold but they say sold out. Another site I came across said the Angel EP is limited to 300. I dont know about Rescue Song though...

Durr, thanks for the heads up. Haha. Got it mixed up when I was thinking of posting the good mistake video.

I saw both on Neon Gold but they say sold out. Another site I came across said the Angel EP is limited to 300. I dont know about Rescue Song though...

Safe to say it's 300 as well. Back then pretty much all NG's releases were 250 or 300. I think they just recently started doing larger runs. I hope you find them!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...