[PO] We Lost The Sea - Departure Songs

IDMlcXx.jpg

PO: Bandcamp 

This album will be the first release since the death of the bands frontman Chris Torpy. The Quietest Place On Earth still has its place as one of my favorite post-rock/metal albums of all time. For any first time listeners out there, I would highly recommend "A Gallant Gentleman" off their new release and go from there.

IDMlcXx.jpg

PO: Bandcamp 

This album will be the first release since the death of the bands frontman Chris Torpy. The Quietest Place On Earth still has its place as one of my favorite post-rock/metal albums of all time. For any first time listeners out there, I would highly recommend "A Gallant Gentleman" off their new release and go from there.

Sounds awesome!  I wish I 'd saved my AUS money for this vs. the Caspian Waking Season, like I needed a 5th copy of it, though it is purdy.  Sold my AUS version of TWDY.    Still $32 before shipping for the non-black variant on 2xLP is a little over the top. But I said the same thing on sleepmakeswaves prices, and I guess the Aussie homies pony up for their great bands. They certainly have quite a few in the genre!

Sounds awesome!  I wish I 'd saved my AUS money for this vs. the Caspian Waking Season, like I needed a 5th copy of it, though it is purdy.  Sold my AUS version of TWDY.    Still $32 before shipping for the non-black variant on 2xLP is a little over the top. But I said the same thing on sleepmakeswaves prices, and I guess the Aussie homies pony up for their great bands. They certainly have quite a few in the genre!

It is just the prices in Aus and it totally blows. Due to much higher minimum wages, raw materials and creating things out of those raw materials are much great. It costs much more to press the vinyl and much more to print the sleeves. Hence why 7" are never under $10AUD and 12" are never under $20AUD. Most 2xLP's cost around $40-50 AUD here. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

upon further listening this is a no.

Brother, next time you have 17 min, you gotta check track 3 again!

I'm prob not going vinyl either but will get around to digital eventually.  Sometimes these growers can push you over the top to pony up, if any are left.

Wish I had their last one on vinyl.

Brother, next time you have 17 min, you gotta check track 3 again!

I'm prob not going vinyl either but will get around to digital eventually. Sometimes these growers can push you over the top to pony up, if any are left.

Wish I had their last one on vinyl.

I own the digital now. but I'm still trying. it may just never be the right fit for me. this album of theirs at least.