Great band, I preordered the 3 LP bundle a while back and skipped the foil/white vinyl deluxe edition of More Faithful, though I am usually a sucker for that kind of thing.

New album sounds great, it seemed like we were being prepared for a major change in direction from jasamine's posts on Twitter and interviews but it just seems like a natural progression, you know it's No Joy.

Would like to see them in DC at the show, but looks like a long shot :(   The new longsleeve shirt is very cool.

Also got the first The Black Ryder LP while ordering the bundle from Mexican Summer and shipping very reasonable.

Sadly I was really disappointed with the new album...dont really like it much...

I am a huge fan of their first LP, then the second, and the Eps are solid...but This one just didn't do it for me! Heres to hoping next one is better....Sorta wish I didn't PO the deluxe now, but I have all their vinyl (including 7"s) so might as well keep it complete...

ps I have an extra copy of their first 7" No Joy - I have both the Domestic and Import (inverted cover art) if anyone is interested in buying it?

Sadly I was really disappointed with the new album...dont really like it much...

Oh man, so bummed for you...maybe it will be a grower? if there is even a hint of hope.

Unless something downright nauseates me, it may take 10 listens before an album will click.

But sometimes bands just go off in a new direction and we have part ways. That is sad. But it's pure elation when they grow in a direction that syncs with your taste.

If I hadn't sworn off anymore 7"'s I 'd be interested, but I don't really play them much anymore. Mostly just collectibles.