Pearl Jam Avacdo Vinyl For Sale

Jkrollinthemup

You're new, dramatically dropped the price in a couple of hours, and you just found it in your collection? Seems legit.

If not being sarcastic then thanks. The discs are in great condition, the only issue are the corners of the cover they're in medium condition. Haven't checked the the pamphlet inside but but seems to be a little thick.

Im just trying to sell the great album i had in my collection its craigslist dammit you people need to relax. If you don't like don't reply? If not waste your time and mine with your funny comments✌

oh, well, Craigslist! You can probably get a handjob thrown it!

On the up-side, you think we are funny! Hurray!

If not being sarcastic then thanks. The discs are in great condition, the only issue are the corners of the cover they're in medium condition. Haven't checked the the pamphlet inside but but seems to be a little thick.

Ask anyone here if I've ever been serious.

You still haven't shown us that it's in your possession. You just linked us a CL ad that could be anybody's. 

That being said, the only thing adding any credibility is the fact that it is in your signature broken English, so I'm not sure what to think.