FS: Tradelist! - Jonny Craig Test P., Alexisonfire Switch, TBS New A., Blink, ETID, Mondo Prints,

rthursdayx

Taking offers on my tradelist the link is at the bottom of this post!! And here:

www.deadformat.net/collection/rthursdayx

I need to make some money for too many things to mention so I'll spare you the stories if you see a record you like let me know and we'll work something out!. Thank you for looking! PM Me with any questions!

And just an idea of some of the records on my list:

Alexisonfire - Death Letter Bonus Tracks 7" - From First Edition Box Set - Black - Offer

Alexisonfire/Moneen - Switcheroo - From First Edition Box Set - 180 Gram Black - Offer

Jonny Craig - Find What You Love - TEST PRESS - Screen Printed Cover - Hand Numbered - #10/24 - Offer

Taking Back Sunday - New Again - Black - VERY RARE - OFFER

Early November - In Currents - From Deluxe Pakacge 180 Gram Black in 100 Page Book Signed By The Band - Offer

Four Year Strong - S/T - Purple/Pink Baby Smash W/ Mint Splatter - Pure Noise Exclusive - /500 - SEALED -Offer

Brand New - Deja Entendu 2015 Repress - 2XLP 180 Black - $40 - SEALED -

Every Time I Die - Last Night In Town - Black W/ Red Splatter - $50

Mondo Jurassic Park - Dino Dna Variant - /1,000

Millencolin - Pennybridge Pioneers - Red /500 - $20 - Still In Shrink

Balance and Composure - Separation - White/Black/Orange Tri-Color - /650 - Pending

Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing - Hot Pink/Red Haze - /500 - Pending

Balance and Composure - Acoustics - Cream - /500

Balance and Composure - Only Boundaries - Clear - /500 - Pending

Tigers Jaw - Self Titled First Pressing - Orange /200 - $35

Slipknot - Self Titled - First Pressing 1999 - Mint Condition Still In Shrink - Black - /? (does not include purity) - Offer

La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom - Lavendar - /750 -

Sound Of Animals Fighting - Tiger & The Duke - Transparent Green - /700 - Still In Shrink W/ Hype Sticker - Offer

The Bled - Pass The Flask - Hot Topic Exclusive - Silver - /500 - Still In Shrink - SOLD

Emarosa - Self Titled/Relativity 2xLP - First Pressing - Orange/Bone Variant - $57 - Still In Shrink

Mae - Destination Beautiful Record Store Day 2014 - Blue/Gold Swirl - SOLD

Thrice - Major/Minor - 2xLP Yellow - $25

Third Eye Blind - Self Titled - MOV 2xLP Yellow - SOLD

The Early November - 3xLP The Mother, The Mechanic - First Pressing - Oxblood/Mustard /177 Copies - SOLD

Blink 182 - Enema Of The State - White - Geffen Hot Topic Exclusive 2009 - Offer

Blink 182 - Take Of Your Pants And Jacket - 2nd Pressing - Hot Topic Exclusive - 180 Gram Black - /500 - VERY RARE - OFFER

The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation - First Pressing - Red - /3,000 - Offer

Sleeping With Sirens - With Ears To Hear - First Pressing - Red/White Starbust - /500 - $50

Sleeping WIth Sirens - Let's Cheers To This - 1st Press - Cream Marble W/ Autographed Photo - /1,000 - Still In Shrink - $60

Sum 41 - Chuck - SRC Exclusive - Army Green - /500 - Offer

The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean It - 2xLP First SRC Press - Blue Marble w/ etched side D - /1,500 $25

The Starting Line - Based On A True Story - 2xLP Clear/Clear Smoke Hot Topic - /500 - $25

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World The Video Game Soundtrack - RSD '14 - Neon Green - SOLD

Dustin Kensrue - This Good Night Is Every Where - White - SEALED /500 - $25

Plus much more on my list!

Also If anyone is interested in Mondo Poster Prints let me know I have the following:

Jurassic Park Velociraptor - DKNG - Limited To 325 Prints - $60ppd

Wreck-It Ralph - Tom Whalen - Variant Edition #87/230 - SOLD

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey - Ken Taylor - #223/325 - $75ppd

Back To The Future III - Laurent Durieux - Limited To 575 Prints - SOLD

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - J.C. Richards - Limited To 225 Prints - $58ppd

Catwoman Julie Newmar Version - Ken Taylor - Variant Edition - Signed - #68/125 - $95ppd

Army Of Darkness - Tom Whalen - Regular Version - Limited To 275 Prints - $55ppd

Pulp Fiction - Laurent Duriex - #2,050/2,566 - $125ppd

Spider-Man Vs. Doctor Octopus - Mike Sutfin - Regular Version - Limited To 325 Prints - $90ppd

I also have Coheed And Cambria Comics I have the following:

All in NM Condition bagged and boarded.

The Very Rare Amory Wars Sketchbook Signed By Claudio Sanchez - Pending

The Second Stage Turbine Blade Bag Online Adventures Complete Set - #1 (Rare First Pressing No Evil Ink Or Image Logo on Cover just says Coheed And Cambria), #2 Evil Ink Pressing. - $55

The Amory Wars Volume 1 - Issue #1 Cover C - $8ppd

Issue #1 Cover B Tour Variant Signed By Claudio Sanchez - $35ppd

Issue #5 - $8ppd

The Amory Wars - Volume 2 - Complete Set - Issues #1-5 - $30ppd

Gerard Way Of My Chemical Romance - The Umbrella Academy #6/6. - $5ppd

I also got a Nintendo Wii-U 32GB System Like New Conditon Comes with everything it would if you bought it from the store includes original box and comes with Nintendo Land. $195 + $20 for shipping, tracking, insurance.

I also have tons of Great Blu Rays and 3D Blu Rays Including Guardians Of The Galaxy Best Buy Exclusive 3D Steelbook Blu Ray (But Mainly Disney/Pixar 3D Blu Rays).

PM Me With any Questions! Thank You So Much For Taking The Time To Look At My Topic I Appreciate It!

Mainly cash. I guess it depends on the trade but I'm not really looking for too many records these days. I'd like the story so far self titled tour variant or black 180gram variant. I mean there's alot of records I want but in my situation I need the money a little more than records. But feel free to offer me something you think I might like or love to own.