PO Soon: Uncle Acid and Deadbeats - Night Creeper

Wow ...calling me ignorant over this....interesting.

When I say hollow I am obviously talking about sound, but if you have never seen an actual hollow record...look for the liquid filled ones from wax works or third man.

If you have never seen profit over pride, I would suggest removing your head from your ass and look at nearly any manufactured product. ...like yr cloths from Walmart.

If you still need an example besides the 2 I gave already.....check out both versions of In Solitude ' s World the Flesh and The Devil....this is a shining example.

vinyl compared to Walmart cloths. .....totally relevant analogy

Keep thinking your GZ presses are top quality

I hope you realize your responses are laughable, your pull your head of your ass comment is childish and your assumption that EU is automatically better is ignorant.

But keep trying

I am not suprised that a person with a name like WinterFartSteam doesn't understand the term "yr".

Might I suggest reading some books by Jack Kerouac ...he was a pretty famous author. ..but I wouldn't expect you to be familiar.

No, I understand fully now.  You're a douchey hipster who has to use "yr" instead of "your" to show off that you've read Kerouac books.  Because, you know, NOBODY has ever read a Kerouac book before and you're so forward thinking by doing so.  If that's how you want to spray you're hipster scent all over the board, go for it, bro.

My point was simply if you are unfamiliar with the term "yr" do some reading....I am in no way a hipster and the people who know me on this board know that.

You seem to just be a troll who uses the Internet spew some bullshit....I mean rhis is obviously a fake profile created to start shit. That has some hipster spray to it bro.

It seems you got pretty heated over the term "yr" I was just pointing you in the right direction so you would seem a little smarter. ...but clearly you have been breathing in too much of yr own farts.

My point was simply if you are unfamiliar with the term "yr" do some reading....I am in no way a hipster and the people who know me on this board know that.

You seem to just be a troll who uses the Internet spew some bullshit....I mean rhis is obviously a fake profile created to start shit. That has some hipster spray to it bro.

It seems you got pretty heated over the term "yr" I was just pointing you in the right direction so you would seem a little smarter. ...but clearly you have been breathing in too much of yr own farts.

And here I thought you point was to come across like a condescending little bitch.  Boy was I wrong!  Yr the best.  Cheers!

I think we're all familiar with the famous quote from On The Road, "What is that feeling when yr driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies."

This conversation is why I usually come, grab the PO information, and stay the Hell out of the threads after.

Sounds like a ripper so far! Should have just put a die hard on the credit card. 

Did anyone else have an order not actually go through? I got a Rise Above receipt but it did not charge my card. Finally heard from Rise Above last week that my order is no good even though I have the Rise Above receipt. I was early on the drop and got a silver and clear. Supposedly 50 plus orders did not actually go through. Check your credit card receipts.

Did anyone else have an order not actually go through? I got a Rise Above receipt but it did not charge my card. Finally heard from Rise Above last week that my order is no good even though I have the Rise Above receipt. I was early on the drop and got a silver and clear. Supposedly 50 plus orders did not actually go through. Check your credit card receipts.

Ugh. That's so frustrating, but not surprising, giving how awful their checkout process is. I'll have to make sure I'm good. 

Also, it looks like the full album has started floating around the interweb. Sounding great so far.

I had problems at first when I ordered the silver. The first time I tried to check out, it didn't go through. I tried an additional time and purchased one. My card was charged and I received a Rise Above receipt and an additional receipt through Sage Pay stating that they had charged me for the record and that my order had been placed. I agree that the check out process was pretty sketchy.

Yep, looks like a friend I are potentially screwed as well. Doesn't seem like he was charged. Seriously, what a godawful checkout process. I have no idea what platform they use, but it's pretty scary that another random user accessing the site can "accidentally" pull up your personal information too. Just utilize a login system through Shopify/StoreEnvy or accept Paypal for fuck's sake.

I ended up placing another order for the Red Die Hard after I did not hear from them assuming the worst so at least I'm getting one, but in communicating with them back and forth they try and make you feel sorry for them as if it's so much out of their control. They really need to make this right. They are going to have a lot of pissed off people here shortly. This situation almost sours me on the whole label. The other thing that really sucks is that I emailed them about this when there were over 20 Silver Die Hards left. They should have shut down the shop when people were noticing a problem, and I'm wondering at what point they figured out there was a problem? because it took them 2 weeks to respond to my emails. Just lame.

Yeah, I've gotten the impression from other stories and my past experience that they really don't care much about the customer's experience/perspective. Very off-putting. I'm sure this isn't the first time an issue like this has occurred given how high-demand their releases, especially the die-hard versions tend to be. I'll likely just grab a red or purple from morfiend's shop (Last Rights) once I get confirmation that nothing went through.

I was going to say that on the plus side, after my first listen, this album is fantastic -- but it just bums me out more that I missed out on the die hard. Oh well.