PO Soon: Uncle Acid and Deadbeats - Night Creeper

Thanks very much for the link. Did it sell out, it says "item not available at this time"

Someone was talking about poor quality jackets earlier is the US green jacket as good as the ones from Rise Above/imports ?

Do they still play shows with no lights on? Just wondering cause I saw them last year and was a little disappointed that you could not actually see them. I could hear them and they sounded awesome but no stage lighting at all. Maybe it adds to the mystery? I'd be happy with at least a few lava lamps. Seems like with the bigger venues they are playing, they would not be able to play in total dark. I'd be interested know.

I saw them about a year ago in Boston and they were well-lit. The drums had these lighted cat eyes (that I thought were a little corny), they had some TV's playing static, and the venue lights were on them the entire time. As for merch they had a couple 7"s, lots of shirts, patches, stickers, pins, and a grinder. They weren't selling any of the full-length albums at the show.

Just heard from a buddy of mine that has seen the die hards, "No gatefold, no single pocket. Just a screen print and the discs in generic sleeves."

Maybe I'm crazy, but I was expecting a little more than that for the top-dollar amount they charged for these.

I'm just hoping for a shipping confirmation at this point……….