Test Presses & Rarities from the b9 Vault

Are you looking for a test pressing or a specific variant from The B9 Vault to fill out your collection? People are always asking so for the first time ever, we are accepting offers on almost everything in our catalog. Only legitimate offers will be considered. We will only be doing this from now until next Friday. E-mail [email protected] with offers.

I Noticed no one has posted this, 3 weeks ago I was able to score my white whale from the b9 vault so I assume their are many others who may have interest in something!! 

Not really into B9's roster although having a bunch of their releases already. The only rarity I'd want is the NFG/Shai Hulud test press but already snagged that when they dumped a bunch of stuff on eBay. I'm not even going to ponder any of the American Nightmare/GUTG stuff.

Soooooooo...sent him an email with an offer for the Candy Hearts stuff. Hopefully it will be worked out.

If that is what the market is, why not?

If they want eBay prices then why plays games with offers and such? Just list the things on eBay and be done with it.

(Of course, then they'd have to pay eBay commissions. And risk the chance that something actually goes for a bargain price, if it's an auction and not BIN...)