PO: toe. - Hear You (Topshelf Records)

Especially considering Topshelf's incredibly fair prices, shipping rates, and VC coupon.  I say bring it – one less PO to have to worry about popping up spontaneously.  But that's just me.

Good points.  On the other hand, their incredibly fair prices might also lead me to pick up more than just Toe.  It's like that dynamic of having a 20% coupon somewhere, so if I'm already making a purchase there, I may as well get great deals on more stuff!  

Thus, more debt for me!

listen to the track "My Little Wish" over at NPR: http://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs/2015/07/02/419181798/vikings-choice-toe-my-little-wish

purchase accordingly at www.toemusic.com

if you are in the US, I'd highly recommend going to one of the bands shows on their upcoming tour. Also, we realize this is a long pre order for vinyl. With the digital being released on July 24th and the CD on August 7th, this is the soonest we are able to get vinyl in our hands. It's not something we like to do but we did want people to have the ability to purchase all formats at once and if you want the vinyl you'll get the download on the release date.

Thanks!

I can't decide between the blob and the splatter. Think I'm gonna go blob.

torn between the splat and the color in color

hey you

actually think it's going to be more of an aside/bside than a blob, that's what i've sort of seen regularly with the opaque variants rather than the transparent ones