DENVER MEMBERS

Only my mom is in Denver I just visit a lot but Twist and Shout rules all! If you're into bars there's an arcade themed bar called One Up that's fantastic. All old school cabinets and ski ball. Most of the Goodwills and Arc thrift stores are fantastic as well. I wanna move there someday I love it

Breakfast burritos at Santiagos. I used to live in Denver and I miss these more than I miss my friends that live there.

And Twist and Shout for records.

spent a good chunk of my day at twist and shout and the book store next door but thats like all iv done haha 

place was rad though

Only my mom is in Denver I just visit a lot but Twist and Shout rules all! If you're into bars there's an arcade themed bar called One Up that's fantastic. All old school cabinets and ski ball. Most of the Goodwills and Arc thrift stores are fantastic as well. I wanna move there someday I love it

definitly wanna peep some thrift stores thanks!

Twist and Shout is good because they have the most/biggest selection, though they can sometimes be pricy, especially used shit.  Wax Trax isn't far, but is much smaller and mom and pop-ish, so you feel better buying records there because it's been there for 30 years and T&S is more like a mall version of a record store.  Speaking of 1 Up, there is a second location there on Colfax so you don't have to go downtown where it's all bro-y.  Also, go to Illegal Pete's.  It's like if Chipotle had better food and served a full bar.  For shows, look up the Bluebird and Ogden calendars (as well Gothic, Red Rocks, Marquis Theater, and Summit Music Hall) for close shows around that Colfax area.

Wax trax

twist and shout has gotten so pricey

westword music showcase is tmmw..over a hundred local bands at various bars. National acts suck minus black angels who play 650 to 750 on main stsge...you can buy tickets online for 20 bucks..use code lostlake for the discount

probably check out wax trax eventually its not very far from one of the places im crashing

and i actually got a ticket for this a while ago 

so ill be doing that and hanging out at pride since they are like super close

dont really know too many of the bands though what would you recommend i try and catch?