WTB: Vaporwave Cassettes

HoneyFrosted

After going on a listening binge lately I think I seriously need to ramp up my collection. Looking for any and all cassettes even remotely associated with vaporwave, odds are whatever you got is something I don't have and would enjoy. 

I don't need Saint Pepsi's Hit Vibes or World Tour or Late Night Delight, and I've already got both YYU tapes. Anything else, shoot me a message.

You should get this, I enjoy putting it on from time to time.

http://illuminatedpaths.bandcamp.com/album/palm-haze

Sweet. I remember seeing that cover before, is this a new batch? I thought this was sold out when I last saw it.

I actually completely forgot about Illuminated Paths, last time I ordered something was the Saint Pepsi / Luxury Elite thing. Thank you man.

Yeah I bought this sometime last year when they were just dubbed over some old tapes. This looks like they actually did a reprint professionally.

That's what my Late Night Delight looked like! They had taken old library tapes instead of blank ones, and used these irregular soft plastic cases and the J-cards looked so shitty, and all the new batches look like they actually did a proper job.