mix cd exchane CHECK YOUR PM'S ADDRESSES SENT OUT

Alright heres the thing, we're going to start up a mix cd exchange so we can all hear a bunch of rad new music. The way its going to work is you make a mix cd, and send it out to people that I'll assign you. Then you will randomly get someone elses cd in return. You can send your mix to up to 2 people. If you send 2 you get 2 in return. If you want to send it to multiple people be sure to let me know so I can mark you down for that and give you 2 addresses. Now I'm going to ask that each cd is at least 30 minutes long. It's really not hard to fill a half hour of music but you can make it as long as you want, hell you could make it a 4 disk mix cd deluxe box set for all I care if your feeling that generous and send it out to someone. All I'm asking is that its at least a half hour long so no one really feels that cheated out.

Now onto trying to stop someone from flaking out. If you flake out pretty much a whole bunch of people are going to smite you and were possibly going to add you to the bad trader list. Also I will shake my fist and curse your name every night before I go to bed. I know this isn't as severe as flaking out on a trade but someone is still getting screwed over here for all their hard work and money paid for postage so if your going to flake out just tell me now and I'll remove you from the list.

I'm going to give this maybe one or two more days untill I start sending out addresses to people so that anyone else who wants in can get in. In the mean time anyone who is participating can start PMing me their address now.

Thanks guys, I hope this works out well.

Whos involved so far(the number next to the name is how many cds they are willing to send out):

takingchase-2

alexh

destroyingthescene

sewbr0-2

celebdeath

slymer

Adam

Michael

jailhouse-2

Gay for Keira Knightly

eddieruckus

therizzle

thrillho

RivalCycle-2

controlthebleeding-2

vinylme

jeff

kellyjanice-2

chunkrocksteady

momentumlost

awesomesauce

xheffernanx-2

thewallsaround-2

kirbypuckett

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in like Flynn, but I need to know some things.

Are we going to have a time limit on these? Personally, I try to completely fill the cd on every mix I make because I feel like I'm wasting the cd if I don't, so whoever gets mine will most likely get a 79 minute and 15 second cd.

Also, should I start making this now or wait until I get matched with someone?