PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

I could never do a Caspian collection so I'll see what variant (or two) I like the best and pick it up. If the overseas variant qualifies, I'll be in for sure. Good group of folks ready to get this Caspian party started!

Cool to hear you got to hear this Forbs. I was wondering if anyone here had.

I thought someone somewhere said that it was just a bluray only? Hope not because I'd still kill for that on vinyl.

Speaking of which, did anyone that PO'd the bluray get that email with a link to watch? I'm just waiting to get my bluray but curious if anyone got that email & checked it out.

Philip told me first hand that they are pressing it vinyl. Probably a 3xLP. I put the screen cap in the PO thread for it. But then in April they said "there are no plans as of yet". So who knows.

Just read this, listening now. I'm so god damn stoked. Can't wait to see them again

Edit: PO and tour info Monday

It's called 'Dust and Disquiet' and you can listen to 'Sad Heart of Mine' here:

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/caspian-new-album-announcement-dust-and-disquiet-sad-heart-of-mine-song

Triple Crown are putting it out in the USA. Don't know about elsewhere.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/caspian-new-album-announcement-dust-and-disquiet-sad-heart-of-mine-song

Big Scary Monsters for UK/EU.

(German) source: http://www.spex.de/2015/06/26/textur-buh-caspian-kuendigen-neues-album-mit-sad-heart-of-mine-an/

So much to catch up on >< I'll update the thread when I'm back home, away for a few days atm.

I'm not a variant collector either so I'll probably just be picking 2 or so I like the best out of the "tons" and let everyone else have the fun of getting them all. Definitely wanted a new Tertia press but like others said it's a bit underwhelming so I'll probably skip on that. Spending too much money lately, ooops.

New song kills. This is going to be so good.

I thought someone somewhere said that it was just a bluray only? Hope not because I'd still kill for that on vinyl.

Speaking of which, did anyone that PO'd the bluray get that email with a link to watch? I'm just waiting to get my bluray but curious if anyone got that email & checked it out.

Philip told me first hand that they are pressing it vinyl. Probably a 3xLP. I put the screen cap in the PO thread for it. But then in April they said "there are no plans as of yet". So who knows.

As of right now Live at the Larcom WILL NOT be coming to vinyl. Although, there is a glimmer of hope. Keep stoked folks. Maybe this can come to fruition! :)

As of right now Live at the Larcom WILL NOT be coming to vinyl. Although, there is a glimmer of hope. Keep stoked folks. Maybe this can come to fruition! :)

Yeah, when he told me it was last year. So a lot can change. But I still hope it happens eventually. I don't want it to happen right now cause my wallet can't handle two represses, a new album, and a new album within one month. Haha.