PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

Meh, to each his own. Splits are probably the worst in my books. No doubt that it'll match the cover art nicely, though. Anything monochrome should look great. Makes me wonder what future represses may have in store, though, considering the purple / red / sea foam variants of WS. Nothing is safe.

Very true. I take into consideration the music, and the album color scheme. I dig it for this album. Let's see what TC puts out, as well as BSM.

And you're right. We are in for some surprises.

Pull it together man! I wish you were down in PDX for our PO party tomorrow.

You changed your name. I'm scared.

Also, I wish you were down for this PO party we are having. All waking up early in anticipation.

Yeah, that would be a blast.  It would be like Christmas for us nerds!  I'd like to check out Mississippi while I'm there, so we'll definitely have some vinyl related activities happening.

First time I've changed my name, figured it was about time for something new.

Yeah, that would be a blast.  It would be like Christmas for us nerds!  I'd like to check out Mississippi while I'm there, so we'll definitely have some vinyl related activities happening.

Well good thing my set up is all good to go. Bring some records if you want. You know I got the Caspian covered.

__

Ok, so, here is what I'm thinking:

First Pressing

TC - 3 variants.

Hobb - 1 variant (AUS).

BSM - 2 variants (EU).

To start, and more to come later.

Well good thing my set up is all good to go. Bring some records if you want. You know I got the Caspian covered.

That's a good idea! If my bag isn't too full, I might bring some down.  Pretty stoked for next weekend!  I'm bringing down a bottle or two of my 11% barley wine for us all to share, it turns 2 on the 3rd.

Yeah, that would be a blast. It would be like Christmas for us nerds! I'd like to check out Mississippi while I'm there, so we'll definitely have some vinyl related activities happening.

Check out Exiled and 2nd Ave too. Both are right down your alley.

That's a good idea! If my bag isn't too full, I might bring some down. Pretty stoked for next weekend! I'm bringing down a bottle or two of my 11% barley wine for us all to share, it turns 2 on the 3rd.

Hell yeah dude. I'll bust into a beer or two from my barrel aged barleywine/imperial stout collection for all of us to share. I have a few that'll be turning 3 or 4 I believe.

Hell yeah dude. I'll bust into a beer or two from my barrel aged barleywine/imperial stout collection for all of us to share. I have a few that'll be turning 3 or 4 I believe.

That'd be great! The barley wine is the only homebrew I have that's ready right now, otherwise I'd bring some more stuff down.  If I have time, I'll try to pick up some stuff that doesn't make it south.

That makes me feel a lot better.

Someone should tell Tom to put a disclaimer on the site or something. Even just "AUD" next to the total, because I would've gone on an impulse buying spree a lot sooner if I'd known. Just recently bought "Tunnel Blanket" by TWDY and was filled with jubilation when I discovered the actual price.