PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

so i caved and listened. Batman peer pressured me and uploaded the album. as i told him, it felt like it was a slideshow of my life from birth to death. i dont know what else i can really say.

the 32nd second into Rioseco is when I'm crowning.

Well that's quite the image haha. But that's honestly a good assessment. It's such a complete album start to finish.

Anyone that has seen them on this tour - Are there any good shirts available? I didn't order one with my POs & would like to add one to my tour press order if I can.

After really digesting D & D I am dying inside knowing I'm not seein them on this tour. If they actually play the song D & D any time, I would cry. I don't know if I could handle that one live.

Allegedly there will be another tour early next year (according to Phil's AMA they will come around my way Cleveland early next year).

as I couldn't follow the thread for two weeks and I'm not eager to read through all of this, I am asking one simple question:

Did the band already announce a particular variant for their euro tour this fall? I am seeing them in November and would hold out on buying until then if that is the case.

Thanks!

as I couldn't follow the thread for two weeks and I'm not eager to read through all of this, I am asking one simple question:

Did the band already announce a particular variant for their euro tour this fall? I am seeing them in November and would hold out on buying until then if that is the case.

Thanks!

No tour variant for Europe.

Today on Discogs I grabbed a copy of Hymn Of The Greatest Generation on cloudy clear vinyl for a very cheap price from the US, 16$ international shipping included.

They have already relisted it if someone is interested http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/275795768

Then I checked how much it is on Hello Merch and that's the discovery.

There's a new press of Hymn on cream with light grey splatter.

No pressing info or preview available but the variant sounds nice to me and I could't resist.

Since I was there I grabbed a copy of Waking Season on forest green which is also very cool and made the shipping affordable.

http://hellomerch.com/collections/caspian/products/hymn-for-the-greatest-generation-ep