PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

• 1 month later...

Finally got to see Caspian for the first time last night. They sounded absolutely massive. Awesome light show too. Anyone who hasn't, absolutely needs to see them live. Goosebumps the entire set. Got to chat with Philip a bit as they were prepping for sound check so that was cool. All around a really great night!

Finally got to see Caspian for the first time last night. They sounded absolutely massive. Awesome light show too. Anyone who hasn't, absolutely needs to see them live. Goosebumps the entire set. Got to chat with Philip a bit as they were prepping for sound check so that was cool. All around a really great night!

This.

^

Since Phil and I are both big Pearl Jam fans, we talked about them pretty extensively last time I saw Caspian, I jokingly asked him to cover 'Yellow Ledbetter' via IG. He told me to come to soundcheck and he would play it for me. Haha. So stoked on that. I might have to record it.

That's awesome. Soundboard that shit for us :P.

Since Phil and I are both big Pearl Jam fans, we talked about them pretty extensively last time I saw Caspian, I jokingly asked him to cover 'Yellow Ledbetter' via IG. He told me to come to soundcheck and he would play it for me. Haha. So stoked on that. I might have to record it.

Definitely record it!  

Still waiting on Phil to write a 'real lead solo' like he promised (seemed serious) when starting to write D&D.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I really, REALLY hope they go with that cause purple would look gorgeous, and I don't think they've ever done a purple variant before.

I have a few in mind for it, too.

I believe the tour variant for waking season was purple. More lavender but pretty close. Regardless purple would look great

12 minutes ago, BigSeth said:

I believe the tour variant for waking season was purple. More lavender but pretty close. Regardless purple would look great

It was, but I'm taking about Mylene Sheath, not specifically Caspian. But yeah, the tour of Waking is a purple marble. I've just always loved the Japanese album cover of Four Trees.