PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

47 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

If they did that cover, you could do something super cool like a translucent purple with whisps of like, grey in there, and then a contrasting neon-y yellow splatter?  

Purple with grey and yellow? Ew. No. Get outta here. Go listen to those remixes you live so much.

2 hours ago, mrewest said:

Caspian - The Four Trees ("Gumbo" variant with reordered tracks, /50)

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

The gumbo variant: all tracks are crying, /7 (for the chapter 7 they'll have to file from all the returns).

Purple with like, gray exclamation mark splatter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Purple with grey and yellow? Ew. No. Get outta here. Go listen to those remixes you live so much.

I have been!  I just don't know what color would go well inside a translucent purple so that you could see smokey whisps swirled around in it, but wouldn't dominate the main translucent color.  Maybe a dark blue?  Something that would pair well and complement it.  And then like a neon yellow, or something brighter, to contrast and stand out against the purple background.  It looks cool in my head anyway, haha.  Sort of like what We Lost The Sea did with "The Quietest Place On Earth"

So they are doing the last artwork, the new one. They are hoping to have these in person within the next two months.

Also, they are most likely doing this for all the new fans that Caspian got from this Underoath tour. So it might not be needed for you, Sasan, but it does make sense. And you'll pleased to know it's probably going to happen for a 10yr. Anniversary Edition. Cough.

So I'm brain storming variants right now.

5 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

So they are doing the last artwork, the new one. They are hoping to have these in person within the next two months.

Also, they are most likely doing this for all the new fans that Caspian got from this Underoath tour. So it might not be needed for you, Sasan, but it does make sense. And you'll pleased to know it's probably going to happen for a 10yr. Anniversary Edition. Cough.

So I'm brain storming variants right now.

This. I didn't catch them on tour this time around, but I immediately became a huge fan after reading about their latest on here and picking it up. Since then, I've been working my way through their discography on vinyl and I've been holding off listening to The Four Trees figuring there would be a repress eventually. This is an awesome opportunity to give to such a big fan, and I can't wait to pick this up! =]