PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

Nabbed that BSM splatter. Only $35.70 with the coupon code, which isn't too much of a dive at all. That single-track D-side is bound to be awesome.

I interpreted "Intentionally Blank" such that the D-Side has no music on it lol. I also drew that conclusion because the last track on the track listing is Dust and Disquiet.

Could be totally wrong.

****************UPDATE*******************

FOR THOSE WHO ARE DISAPPOINTED IN THE U.S. VARIANTS....

There will be TWO MORE variants to come in the U.S.!!!!!

One will be a TOUR EXCLUSIVE & one will be an INDIE STORE EXCLUSIVE.

This has all been CONFIRMED.

I do know the variants and they're definitely more enticing to the individuals here who were looking for a little more flair to the pressing colors. Out of respect to the band/label, I'm not going to be able to mention exactly what the colors are... but they're going to be beauties!!!!!!!

wish I would've known that before I bought the black. can't play the variant game anymore.

Darn ordered the splatter earlier. I wish I would've known about these other two variants because I probably would have held off. Hopefully they have a close date to me and I can pick up a tour variant.

Sorry guys! I couldn't get the news out any faster given that I just found out today :(