Order Now: Caspian - Tertia - 2xLP - 4th Press - Mylene Sheath (2015)

0005304031_100.png

55.jpg?a=1121223831773

Info (Via Mylene Sheath June Newsletter):

***THIS IS A PREORDER AND WILL SHIP IN A COUPLE WEEKS***

4TH PRESSING: Here's the 4th pressing of Caspian's classic 2009 album Tertia! We've got three new vinyl colors, Translucent red Vinyl (limited to 100), Half Gold/Half Black (limited to 300), and audiophile black (limited to 600). And the jackets are custom, reverse board style for this pressing!

Order here: http://www.mylenesheath.com/products/tertia-2xlp
Bundle deal: http://www.mylenesheath.com/products/tertia-2xlp-all-3-colors-4th-pressing

($23.99/each or $60 for all 3.)

Variant Info:
Translucent Red /100
Sheath015rp3%20RED%20store.jpg?143524896

Half Gold / Half Black /300
Sheath015rp3%20HALF%20store.jpg?14352489

Black /500
Sheath015rp3%20BLACK%20store.jpg?1435247

Listen here: https://caspiantheband.bandcamp.com/album/tertia

Tracklist:

• Mie - 4:09
  • La Cerva - 4:59
  • Ghosts of the Garden City - 7:31
  • Malacoda - 5:03
  • Epochs In Dmaj - 3:19
  • Of Foam And Wave - 6:16
  • Concrescene - 4:26
  • The Raven - 7:10
  • Vienna - 6:14
  • Sycamore - 9:05

Grabbed the red just because it was /100. I'm with you though Derek those variants are very underwhelming

I don't own anything close to a complete Tertia set, but I would have hopped on the red if I didn't have a maroon copy already.  Not a bad color choice at all, just surprising considering how crazy (and beautiful) the last string of Caspian represses have been.

The fact they're repressed and back in stock is what matters, though, and I know at least one individual who's never heard the record and will be ordering it.  That makes me happy.

I'll be humbly bowing out and saving my money for Monday's PO.  And all the Jakob in Mylene's pipeline.  They'll juice my wallet one way or another.

I don't own anything close to a complete Tertia set, but I would have hopped on the red if I didn't have a maroon copy already.  Not a bad color choice at all, just surprising considering how crazy (and beautiful) the last string of Caspian represses have been.

The fact they're repressed and back in stock is what matters, though, and I know at least one individual who's never heard the record and will be ordering it.  That makes me happy.

I'll be humbly bowing out and saving my money for Monday's PO.  And all the Jakob in Mylene's pipeline.  They'll juice my wallet one way or another.

The new pressings are 2 out of 3 for me. Glad they redid black 180g cause the first pressing was /100 and it's hard to come by. So that's nice. The half and half is gorgeous. I think black and gold look great. Trans red is meh. There are two maroons already. I don't think we need another shade of red. That one was uninspired for sure. I mean, I guess all will fall short compared to the gorgeous volcano splatter. Haha. (And all of this is coming from a guy who has 12 copies of Tertia now.)

I'm waiting to see what the new album variants are going to be. That's where I'm putting my hopes.

Got to say that I'm a little underwhelmed with the variant options this time around. Especially after the goodness that was the "bloody gold splatter", last press.

Also underwhelmed with the colors. Went with the half and half. But also overwhelmed with the fact that a bloody splatter just popped up on discogs. Ordered that one too

This will literally be the first record I own more than one copy of. Bloody splatter popping up on discogs the same day orders go up for the 4th press...irony?..or destiny?

Depending on how much it was listed for, there's a good chance someone wanted to offload their copy before word of the repress caught on.

I'll be humbly bowing out and saving my money for Monday's PO. And all the Jakob in Mylene's pipeline. They'll juice my wallet one way or another.

Yeah Jakob is definitely going to hurt the ole wallet but I seriously can't wait. Is monday the day the new caspian record goes up?

This will literally be the first record I own more than one copy of. Bloody splatter popping up on discogs the same day orders go up for the 4th press...irony?..or destiny?

Just curious here because I already have a copy but how much did you end up spending on this?

Yeah Jakob is definitely going to hurt the ole wallet but I seriously can't wait. Is monday the day the new caspian record goes up?

Monday is when pre-order details are announced for the new Caspian record.  I would hope we get links to order, and not a set date for POs.

It was listed for $49. I figured why not. It is pretty beautiful.

Yup.  Someone wanted to make a quick $20 or so, after it was all said and done.  Not a bad score for either one of you.

Philip said: "Gonna be a ton of variants for this sucker, all pre-order info is going up on Monday." Not sure if that means we're going to be able to order it or we are going to get a date to do so.