FS: Running out of Room Sale (tons of variety and some hard to find stuff)

Waaaaay more coming soon... I'll start weeding through the alphabet, but this is all duplicates/variants of bands/labels I don't obsessively collect.

All 12"s and LP's at this point and all should be in great shape (many unplayed or played once)

Let me know if you want pics or anything.  I'd prefer to sell, but will trade if you have something I'm really after.

Animals as Leaders - Joy in Motion 2xLP (Sumerian Records ‎– SUM473) (Orange (/200+) I only want to sell/trade one and keep the other... doesn't matter to me which, orange never played)

Animals as Leaders - Joy in Motion 2xLP (Sumerian Records ‎– SUM473) Red (/500) I only want to sell/trade one and keep the other... doesn't matter to me which)
Appleseed Cast, The - Mare Vitalis (Deep Elm Records ‎– der-386, Green Hell Records ‎– der-386, Snowblind Records ‎– SBR 003) 1st pressing (amazing shape!)
Dave Matthews Band - DMB Live Trax Volume 2 9.12.2004 Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 5xLP (sealed)
Dave Matthews Band - DMB Live Trax Volume 3 8.27.2000 Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT 4xLP (sealed)
DJ Shadow - Endtroducing 2xLP (Mo Wax ‎– 697-124-123-1, FFRR ‎– 697-124-123-1) bought from UGHH.com years ago.  Black labels with plain black jackets.
    I think it's this one: http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Shadow-Endtroducing/release/5102299
SOLD
Faith No More - Album of the Year (Music On Vinyl ‎– MOVLP834, Slash ‎– MOVLP834) black
Glassjaw - Worship & Tribute (Warner Bros. Records ‎– 1-527479) white (placed in paper sleeve immediately to avoid PVC offgassing... which unfortunately had started when I got it brand new when it came out... can send pics if needed)
Jean Grae - This Week 2xLP (Babygrande ‎– BBG-LP-34) sealed
Harvard - The Inevitable and I 2xLP (Enjoy The Ride Records ‎– ETR-0014) 1st press black tour variant /100 with DVD both say band is spelled Harvard (before name change) (only selling/trading one of these Harvard/HRVRD TI&I's)
HRVRD - The Inevitable and I 2xLP (Enjoy The Ride Records ‎– ETR-0014) second press solid blue/clear swirl w/oxblood splatter /100 with DVD (only selling/trading one of these Harvard/HRVRD TI&I's)
HRVRD - From the Bird's Cage (Enjoy The Ride Records ‎– ETR-027, Equal Vision Records ‎– EVR-223) black /100 (seam split at top of jacket) (only selling/trading one of these FtBC's)
HRVRD - From the Bird's Cage (Enjoy The Ride Records ‎– ETR-027, Equal Vision Records ‎– EVR-223) coin flip unique colors /70 (seam split at top of jacket) (only selling/trading one of these FtBC's)
Menomena - Friend and Foe (FILMguerrero ‎– FG27 Vinyl Me Please version (no art print or OBI, split seam on spine)
Mr. Bungle - Mr. Bungle (Plain Recordings ‎– plain136)
Mr. Bungle - California (Plain Recordings ‎– plain152)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Mothers Milk (EMI America ‎– 509996 98172 12) (top seam looks like a razor cut... previous owner must have done so opening a package or the shrink?)
Their/They're There - Analog Weekend (Polyvinyl Record Company ‎– PRC-270, Topshelf Records (2) ‎– TSR092) burgundy /500 (only selling one of the T/T/T)
Their/They're There - Analog Weekend (Polyvinyl Record Company ‎– PRC-270, Topshelf Records (2) ‎– TSR092) black /300 sealed (only selling one of the T/T/T)
Toadies - Feeler (Picture Disc... placed in paper sleeve immediately to avoid PVC offgassing) (Kirtland Records ‎– KR-50PD)
TV on the Radio - Desperate Youth, Blood Thirty Babes (Touch And Go ‎– TG254LP) SOLD
David Yow - Tonight You Look Like a Spider (Joyful Noise Recordings ‎– JNR116 420/450) sealed

SPLITS
Langhorne Slim/St. Paul and the Broken Bones - Daytrotter Presents No. 21 (Daytrotter ‎– DTP21) (has very faintest raised "pimple" spot on vinyl surface)
Melvins/Fantomas - Sugar Daddy Live Split Series (Amphetamine Reptile Records ‎– Scale 149) (/700)... placed in paper sleeve to avoid PVD offgassing, never played, plastic sleeve seam splits like all records from AMRep in these sleeves!)

V/A

V/A - Luz De Vida - A Compilation To Benefit The Victims Of The Tucson Tragedy (Fort Lowell Records ‎– FLR007) (includes 37 track download with live Jimmy Eat World track)