PO: The Wonder Years - No Closer to Heaven

Did TWY ever announce the pressing info for the variants of this record

I know there are 4 variants 

Blue - 300

Clear with Maroon, Teal, Yellow Splatter

Burgandy/Teal/Yellow Tri-Color

Blue/Burgandy

I don't know where I originally found the info but on my tradelist, I have the splatter /2700, the hot topic tri-colour as /1500 and the blue/burgundy as /5050. I think I may have found the numbers through discogs so might be inaccurate

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

So just saw TWY last night in LA. It's their first concert in the US in 2017. During a tuning break Dan pointed out that it was intentional because they will be entering the studio here soon to record the new LP for "6-8 Weeks". He also said that they wrote this one in an abandoned dusty basement. Should have used the Sandwich Shop again lol.

So I'm excited about the news, although that probably means we won't get a new album until December/January? I guess we'll see.

12 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

So just saw TWY last night in LA. It's their first concert in the US in 2017. During a tuning break Dan pointed out that it was intentional because they will be entering the studio here soon to record the new LP for "6-8 Weeks". He also said that they wrote this one in an abandoned dusty basement. Should have used the Sandwich Shop again lol.

So I'm excited about the news, although that probably means we won't get a new album until December/January? I guess we'll see.

Great fucking news! The last album was a banger and didn't leave my stereo for months...

Can't wait to see what these guys do next

On 7/16/2017 at 8:21 AM, glass realms said:

In the meantime, they've mentioned (a few months back) that they were working on two projects. Not sure if that includes the new album, but I'm hoping its finally the release of the 10th anniversary shows DVD. Although someone supposedly lost the footage that was filmed so...

My interpretation of that is that Dan and Mike are working on a new Aaron West album as well, which makes sense since the first LP came out in 2014. No clue what it would be about, but I don't think that project is done since the 7" that came out last year.

• 11 months later...