SOLD

Royce

This is a done deal. thanks for helping me buy something important VC!

Ok, so taking offers on things is taking too long plus everyone asking "how much" sucks haha. So i'm going to give VC deals to reach my goal. You can still offer on my list here (like if you want to add to this deal): http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/113952-make-offers-on-my-tradelist-want-some-cash-for-something-big-all-kinds-of-music-circa-copeland/

Anyway the deal is $88 shipped 78 Shipped (Plus Fees) for 3 SUPER RARE records (Plus a freebie)...that's right. It's only limited to 2 People ONE MORE PERSON NOW (once I sell 2 bundles that's it) so jump on this deal if you want it. Can't hold on to anything long, first to pay get's it and hell i might even throw in something free.
Everything will also be individually priced soon but the prices won't be anywhere as cheap as this deal. PM me! thanks. US ONLY.

The Records to Pick From:

Note: if anything says "Add $3" you only have to add $3 bucks ONCE to the price. Like say you pick 3 things that say "add $3," you don't add $9, you just add the $3.

Another Note: please don't ask to pick other records from my list. What's part of the deal is listed here. You can make offers on things on my list though and add that to your 3. THANKS!

Into It. Over It./Misser/State Lines/You Blew It! - "Fest 11 Split" - (1st press, Black /250)
The Format - "Time Bomb" - (1st press, Blue /1000)
Fun. - "Aim and Ignite" - 2xLP - (2nd press, Black w/ etched D-Side)
The Starting Line - "With Hopes Of Starting Over EP" - (1st press, Clear w/ White, Red, Gold Splatter /200)
Anthony Green - "Avalon" - (1st press, Black /1000) - #985 - Includes Colin Frangicetto Remix CD - Signed By Colin and Anthony (Plus $3)
Have Mercy - "A Place Of Our Own" - (1st press, 180 Gram Black) - Retail Version
La Dispute - "Rooms Of The House" - (2nd press, Translucent Blue/Purple Swirl /1000)
The Sound of Animals Fighting - "Lover, The Lord Has Left Us" - 2xLP - (1st press 180 Gram, Black /300) - Audiophile Version

Copeland - Eat/sleep/Repeat - (1st press, Black 180 Gram /500)
Modern Baseball - "Sports" - (3rd press, Black w/White Splatter /150) - Run For Cover Pressing
Toe - "For Long Tomorrow" - (2nd press, Translucent Gold /1024)
Tokyo Police Club - "Forcefield" - (1st press, Black /500) - Bootleg Version #195
Passion Pit - "Kindred" - (1st press, Clear /1000) - Newbury Comics Exclusive w/ 5 Art Inserts
Tyler, The Creator - "Wolf" - 2xLP - (1st press, Pink /2500) - Deluxe
Say Anything - "In Defense Of The Genre" - 2xLP - (1st press, Purple /1500) - Hot Topic Exclusive
Say Anything - "Say Anything" - 2xLP - (1st press, Black /1000)
The Early November - "The Mother, The Mechanic, and The Path" - 3xLP - (1st press 180 Gram, A Side Oxblood/B Side Mustard Yellow /177)
Marietta - "Summer Death" - (1st press, Cyan Blue w/ Beer Haze /175)
Alex G - "DSU" - (2nd press, Doublemint Green/Deep Purple /250) - Orchard Tapes Pressing
Beacon - "The Ways We Separate" - (1st press, Black /1250)
blink-182 - "Greatest HIts" - 2xLP - (1st press, Clear w/Black and Silver Splatter /3000) - Hot Topic Exclusive
touché Amore - "Parting The Sea Between Brightness And Me" - (2nd press, Opaque Red /2942)
Circa Survive - "Appendage EP" - (1st press, Oxblood /3000) - RSD (Plus $3)
Circa Survive - "The Inuit Sessions EP" - (2nd press, Green Marble w/ Custom Etched B-Side /1000)
Foster the People - "Supermodel" - (1st press 180 Gram, Black)
Underoath - "The Changing of Times" - (1st press 180 Gram, Transparent Blue /300)