How many of your top ten albums are by women?

Just flipping through my mental rolodex, disappointingly few.  I had already noticed before seeing this thread that most of my favourite bands were predominantly male.  Just shook out that way.  Not sure if that is a reflection of my taste, or of the music industry, and women's role in music as a whole.

A few weeks ago my neighbour came to me and said that her daughter wanted to learn to play drums.  Not sure of the kid's age but I would guess like early grade school age.  I gave the mom 2 pairs of my favourite drum sticks and she offered to pay and I said 'no need to pay me anything, as long as she uses them.'

I don't really have a top ten all time favorite list because I'm a grown ass man and there's far too many amazing albums in this world to choose from (I don't even have a favorite band). With that being said Rilo Kiley's Execution of All Things & More Adventurous are two extremely important albums to me and definitely made a huge impact in my life. Both still get played very often in our home between both my wife and I.

Chelsea Wolfe, Grouper, Cat Power and Tara Jane O'Neil of Rodan are all amazing. Not sure if they are in my always changing imaginary top ten besides Rodan. Rodan are the greatest.

Top10 of all time is bonkers, I'm having a hard time to rank stuff in albums of the year lists.

I do enjoy everything Liz Harris and I love Portisheads Third. PJ Harvey's Let England Shake is a good one too. But that's about it I guess.. Wow..

Can I count Liz Harris twice?