PO Now: Crippled Black Phoenix / Se Delan cover Pink Floyd

Two strong prog-rock/post-rock groups doing selected covers from Pink Floyd's meddley. I understand that might not be enough info to raise interest but as a fan of both I'm very sure that this will be worth the money

Last chance today to get the the coloured vinyl option. As many pressed as there are orders.

http://clearviewrecords.bigcartel.com/product/crippled-black-phoenix-oh-ech-oes

From what I've gathered the sold out version was a 2LP with both second sides etched and comes in a deluxe box. The regular version is 200g (yet to be specified coloured wax. Same tracks on both versions but again no idea what tracks.

792 pressed as a whole. Coloured will be equal to the number of pre-orders, rest will be on black wax.

• 4 weeks later...

FYI: It's actually covers from the PF album "Meddle."

Embarassing. I wrote this in a hurry due to the very limited window to order the coloured variand and didn't check my facts

That obivously doesn't absolve me from not nowing my Pink Floyd. My dad used to have Animals and who does't know DSOFTM and The Wall but other than that, I'm quite unknowledgeable.

Wondering now when this will be out now? Funny when it gets to that point where you just dish out the money for [insert any random album name] without even knowing any approximate release date.

*Edit - scratch that, off Clearview's FB, dated 18th July

Ok, so everyone that ordered cd, cd and LP, or just the LP by itself, your order is shipping out tomorrow. .. box sets are still in the works. I'll have word soon.. Thank you all for your patience. Todd