Tamagotchi

My phone has the auto-correct stuck as that by using Tamagotchi's as the possessive tense so I left it. Oh well.

The new ones are cool looking, but I need another Music Star so I can make bands.

haha it was a joke, get it cus vinyl isn't a thing so collecting tomagotchi's wouldn't also work....not my greatest pun

The Chao's Garden in Sonic Adventure Battle 2 were fantastic. I have it on Xbox and it makes me miss all the cool guys we had on the GameCube version.

So good. Miss all those dudes. I'm going to have to visit them soon at the Garden. I'm almost certain I'm at least ten years late from picking some of them up from Chao school.

Tamagotchi is pretty much the thing that never dies. It may not be on American toy shelves but its been ongoing in Japan since it was first released. You can now get all sorts of amazing kinds of tamas (as we tamagotchi collectors call them.)

I have TONS in my collection, but none for sale right now, but maybe soon, I have some I still have to put batteries in and run (to test them of course! Really! Just to test them, I promise...>_> ).

Ebay is a great place to find more if you are looking for them, and anybody interested in collecting them should check out Tama Talk, one of the best Tamagotchi communities out there. http://www.tamatalk.com/

*geeked out a little bit (a LOT) seeing the title of this thread*