Happy 4th of July, everyone!  While this isn't technically a "holiday" sale...it is a wicked awesome sale that just happens to start on a holiday.

Here's the deal:  I've recently moved into a new place that is a fraction of the size of any place I've ever lived in.  On top of that, we are working on several awesome releases for the coming months and at least two of them are double LPs.  What does this mean?  IT MEANS THAT UNLESS I GET RID OF SOME RECORDS, I WILL BE SLEEPING ON THEM!

Make my accountant shudder at the sheer loss in profits on some killer releases that we have for sale right now:

http://www.mindovermatterrecords.com/store.html

Included items are:

* All of our t-shirts (WIFE, Our Lady)

* Our Lady "II" 12"

* Our Lady "Vessels" 7"

* Our Lady/estates Split 7"

* husband&wife "Dark Dark Woods" LP+CD

* Empires "Freshwater Reflection" LP

* Billy Wallace & The Virginia Blues "Tucumcari..." LP

* Greenland Is Melting "Still Not Dead" 7"

...and more!

ALL ONLY $3 EACH!!!  WHAAAAAT?!

Also, we have some great new distro titles that I've added in, including:

* ISIS "In The Absence Of Truth" (Clear/Red variant)

* ISIS "Oceanic"

* estates "Gleam" (debut vinyl LP, now OOP!)

Come one, come all.  Please help me make some space!  

This is an amazing time to get on these Our Lady releases before they get picked up by No Sleep or something similar and everyone freaks out because they are OOP!

There are less than 10 copies of the mint variant of "II" left right now, and we are in the single digits for both variants of the "Vessels" 7"

You guys are sweethearts. Thank you all!

So far, you have managed to keep me busy with your orders. Keep 'em coming! I only intend on running this killer sale until I feel that I've made enough shelf space for some upcoming stuff, so this might disappear as quickly as it arrived. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for bumping this! My buddy literally just texted me about "II" before I saw this. Snagged that and husband&wife. We're from the same town haha. Used to go to shows at their house.

Before I moved to California, it was great to get to see H&W practically every weekend. I've never actually seen Our Lady live in the flesh...which is a total bummer. :-/