PO NOW: Defeater - Abandoned (Out in August 28th)

• 2 weeks later...

No lyrics or any other written text, except for the tracklist, with my copy of European pressing. Did they really omit that to make people shell out for the separate lyric book, or am I just missing an insert?

Where did you order from? Does it actually say "Made in the EU" on the back of your sleeve. I think this will help you in your answer because if this was pressed by Epitaph in the US then there might be no lyric sheet.

Where did you order from? Does it actually say "Made in the EU" on the back of your sleeve. I think this will help you in your answer because if this was pressed by Epitaph in the US then there might be no lyric sheet.

Ordered it at Kingsroad Merch EU. Epitaph Europe credentials on the back of the jacket. The record is done at the same Dutch plant they usually work with.

No lyrics or any other written text, except for the tracklist, with my copy of European pressing. Did they really omit that to make people shell out for the separate lyric book, or am I just missing an insert?

I ordered from the Australian store and I received a lyric booklet packaged inside my shrinkwrapped LP (looks like it's the same one that's going on the CDs, fwiw)

My jacket has the Epitaph logo and US address on the back so possibly the US version?

I ordered from the Australian store and I received a lyric booklet packaged inside my shrinkwrapped LP (looks like it's the same one that's going on the CDs, fwiw)

My jacket has the Epitaph logo and US address on the back so possibly the US version?

That sounds likely. Others have alerted me to their copies containing the CD-booklet, but all of those were from the US pressing. I haven't heard back yet from Kingsroad Merch EU, but they are usually quick to reply so it should be cleared up soon.