Moving Mountains Pneuma Repress

I love everything this band has done.  I have a note on my phone that I just came across from December 15, 2010 that reads:

"O'Brother

La Dispute

mewithoutyou

envy

saetia

christie front drive

mogwai

this will destroy you

slint 

moving mountains"

God bless recs from /mu/ hahahahaha.  

s/t is definitely their best work IMO! Such a beautiful album. For those of you who discounted it should really give it a proper listen again. My wife never asks me what record I'm playing but when I put s/t on she was like "Whoa! Who is this?? I LOVE IT!"

I watched all of those live sessions they did for each song & that helped me fall in love with the album also. Everything sounded incredible. Makes me want to go watch all of those on You Tube again.

Foreword ftw and I'll keep my OG Pneuma that was a gift from a friend to be cherished.

My sentiments echo Secret Sweetheart, Derek and Batman above

Played the S/T Green at least 10 times and like Yukon Cornelius... nuttin'. Can't all be faves.  Sold to someone at cost who really loves them. Kept the shirt, and sold the slipmat to the guy with the WTB thread on here who was looking for it.

I do enjoy hearing other peoples' favorites with Mov Mou because of the diversity.

But I repeat.... Foreword ftw :)