PO Soon: DC Talk "Jesus Freak" and "Supernatural"

Seriously though this album was a game changer for Christian music. I guarantee most bands that are put under any kind of Christian tag in music will cite DC Talk as part of their musical influence growing up. Relient K, Underoath, Emery, Copeland, Disciple, Blindside, etc etc. The list goes on. After listening to this album in the shower I'll for sure be buying. No shame.

Edit: That video is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Holy crap

man, what a great album!! i was 7 when this came out and remember jamming to the cassette for hours on end. It was so "hard core" to my 7 year old ears lol. I'll buy this strictly for nostalgia purposes.

Had such a similar experience. Excited to buy this and jam it. It's going to be a great release...details about it are coming pretty soon.

Jesus Freak preorder is up... 2xLP 180gram black

(Supernatural is also up)

Glad they left it simple with heavyweight black.

Preordered this and Relient K 5 Score together to save on shipping... I've waited years for 5 Score so if I have to wait 2 months for it to ship with Jesus Freak... I think I'll be fine