60% off all daytrotter vinyl 1 day only.

Well if you were really into Daytrotter Sessions you could order several and shipping stays at $9.50. Although tax does go up. So 5 records at 14 each and $9.50 shipping plus tax is.. $85.71. That's about $17 PPD per record. I know it sounds like I'm justifying the ridiculous shipping, I'm not. I'm just saying if you needed to buy a bunch for some reason you could pull at least a reasonable deal.

Really the only reason I posted this is because I agree that these are outrageously priced but there are some amazing sessions on these records. Thought it might be nice for people to be able to grab them while they are over half off. Forgot that the cool kids would descend and shit on everything. Carry on.

Really the only reason I posted this is because I agree that these are outrageously priced but there are some amazing sessions on these records. Thought it might be nice for people to be able to grab them while they are over half off. Forgot that the cool kids would descend and shit on everything. Carry on.

Nobody 'shit on everything'. $36 for a regular record is outrageous and 9.50 shipping for one record is outrageous, and people pointed it out. This is probably the best deal you're going to get on these from the original distributor.

EDIT: Not 'original distributor' I just meant not a VC member or Discogs or ebay or something.

I bought the TBT/,Lucero from TBT's webstore for $14 way back when. Plus I ordered Dave's solo ep. So it was a successful order. @OP- I'm definitely not shitting on your post, it's a solid notification to collectors. You pointed out a solid deal; kudos! Unfortunately it's only a deal because Daytrotter has a twisted perception about the cost of a record.

Remember when most of these were going to be available only for like a month long preorder then they were never going to be available again according to Daytrotter

Absolutely. What the hell was that all about? I shelled out something like $40 for the Trampled By Turtles split because of that claim. Still gets under my skin that they got away with that. I tried calling them out on it in three separate occasions and got a complete runaround every time.