http://www.relapse.com/neurosis/

***Includes a free digital download of the entire album***

Reissue Pressing Info:

2100 x Black 180 Gram

2000 x Oxblood 180 Gram *European Import*

650 x Black / Oxblood Half 'n Half 180 Gram *Mailorder Exclusive*

250 x Relapse 25th Anniversary Silver 180 Gram *Mailorder Exclusive*

100 x Clear (do not request clear)

Super deluxe vinyl reissues of NEUROSIS' 'Through Silver In Blood' (originally released in 1996, first time on vinyl in 10 years), 'Times Of Grace' (originally released in 1999, first time on vinyl in 15+ years) and the 'Times Of Grace' companion piece, TRIBES OF NEUROT's 'Grace' (originally released in 1999, never before on vinyl).  All three records are pressed on 180 gram vinyl and housed in heavy duty 'tip-on' jackets.

and shipping to canada no longer works

That seems like a Relapse issue...

Maybe we should stop bumping this thread and head on over to:

I still need to get original Iron City "Through Silver In Blood". My "Times Of Grace" still needs to be flatten as it is warped as hell. But silver "Grace" is already ordered. Nice move from Relapse. And I must admitt that at the moment they have some nice releases coming out so placing this order was a pleasure for me.

That seems like a Relapse issue...

Maybe we should stop bumping this thread and head on over to:

I never understand those megathreads. Not everyone has the time to sort through pages of releases they aren't interested in to finally find one they are. I have missed a few Mondo releases because I don't have time to sort through pages of Rooks bragging about his collection or that Timbrh dude being a self obsessed ass, among other useless stuff. The fact that everyone here seems to support those kinds of threads baffles and irritates me.

preorder is up on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_14?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=neurosis+vinyl&sprefix=neurosis+vinyl%2Caps%2C180

I pray that Amazon.ca gets this soon. I can't spend $32 for shipping to Canada for 2 2xLPs

Rad, hoping for an accidental price drop though B)

I never understand those megathreads. Not everyone has the time to sort through pages of releases they aren't interested in to finally find one they are. I have missed a few Mondo releases because I don't have time to sort through pages of Rooks bragging about his collection or that Timbrh dude being a self obsessed ass, among other useless stuff. The fact that everyone here seems to support those kinds of threads baffles and irritates me.

I think a lot of the mega-threads are easier for labels that every release won't garner enough attention in individual threads, but seem to be useful as one.  The Flenser thread is a good example of that.  I get that format doesn't work for everybody, overall I like it.  I also haven't stepped foot in the Mondo thread, but I'm guessing most of the other ones are a lot easier to keep up with.  The Relapse one doesn't move very frequently anyway.

That is correct. The relapse one has been very minimal since its not a deluge of releases and not every release gets talked about much. Its not like the mondo thread with everyone announcing what they got,when it shipped, etc. and makes the pages add up quickly. Is prefer the catch all relapse one unless its a release that may warrant a lot of chatter, like the new windhand record. But to each their own.

I think a lot of the mega-threads are easier for labels that every release won't garner enough attention in individual threads, but seem to be useful as one.  The Flenser thread is a good example of that.  I get that format doesn't work for everybody, overall I like it.  I also haven't stepped foot in the Mondo thread, but I'm guessing most of the other ones are a lot easier to keep up with.  The Relapse one doesn't move very frequently anyway.

Yeah, and like I said earlier, these albums (neurosis specifically) do deserve to have a thread devoted to them so everyone can see or search and get to it.

The response Bronchitis referred to was actually a response to an problem that was a Relapse issue, not necessarily specific to these albums.

I'm not even saying every Relapse release should go in that other thread...just the 25th anniversary reissues.

The response Bronchitis referred to was actually a response to an problem that was a Relapse issue, not necessarily specific to these albums.

I'm not even saying every Relapse release should go in that other thread...just the 25th anniversary reissues.

Ah, I was too lazy to read back / remember, haha.  I was just addressing the comment regarding mega-threads, not so much what he was responding to.  I don't think anyone was saying that all Relapse release should be banished to that thread, but it certainly helps that a lot of them are just in there :)  I don't really give a fuck about Mondo, so I'm kind of glad everything is in one thread, but I feel like that one would probably benefit more people if more individual releases got their own thread.

Ah, I was too lazy to read back / remember, haha.  I was just addressing the comment regarding mega-threads, not so much what he was responding to.  I don't think anyone was saying that all Relapse release should be banished to that thread, but it certainly helps that a lot of them are just in there :)  I don't really give a fuck about Mondo, so I'm kind of glad everything is in one thread, but I feel like that one would probably benefit more people if more individual releases got their own thread.

Worrrrrd.

• 3 weeks later...