PO: Jim Adkins Single Series 7"

Preorder here: http://kingsroadmerch.com/jim-adkins/view/bundle.asp?id=1420&cid=2103

Preorder WITH 'vinyl bag': http://kingsroadmerch.com/jim-adkins/view/bundle.asp?id=1421&cid=2103

"This EP collection is the entire series of Jim Adkins 7” singles as a set. Each EP is limited to 1500 pressed. The EP’s are:

– I Will Go b/w Give Me A Sweetheart (Everly Brothers) – Gold vinyl

– Love Don’t Wait b/w Don’t Act Like Your Heart Isn’t Hard (Beck) – Silver vinyl

– Hell b/w Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper) – Red vinyl

The songs are featured on the individual 7” EP’s and will all be delivering around September 11, 2015, but the tracks and their dates for digital download are:

– July 10 – “I Will Go”

– July 17 – “Give Me A Sweetheart” (Everly Brothers) (“I Will Go b-side)

– July 24 – “Love Don’t Wait”

– July 31 – “Don’t Act Like Your Heart Isn’t Hard” (Beck) (“Love Don’t Wait” b-side)

– August 7 – “Hell”

– August 14 – “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” (Cyndi Lauper) (“Hell” b-side)

You will receive a new email every week with the new song. Buy midway, and you will get a download of all of the available songs immediately and then the additional will come out accordingly on the schedule above."

the bag and 7"s is already gone? dammit.

Wow. I'm wondering if the vinyl themselves are going fast too, or if maybe the bag was just super limited. Don't want to miss out...

He just played a half hour from where I live a couple of weeks ago and probably played some of this stuff. Super bummed I forgot it was happening :(

This was a no brainer. I saw him in Ithaca, NY a few weeks ago and he played most of these songs. They all sounded so amazing and I was actually kinda disappointed I couldn't listen to them at home. Well......not anymore. Haha!

He must have toured a lot by himself, without anyone knowing. He just played at a record store in Kingston NY.