my friend is selling a record

In the end I do feel bad for buying a record from a random person for this much because the money should go the band. I wish the system was better, but we at least buy the records in the beginning to support the band and not just download everything. The guy who went to the Boston Game, I am jealous, I am not from that area but I have been to a few Boston games and I have never been to a game in any other city which is anywhere near as great as going to Fenway. A lot of $ but the memories will last forever.

Is that Lucro/Loggia split worth anything on pink/blue? I heard there are only like 100 of them.

I was surprised that this went for so much (so yes, I am very happy). Especially since there was an auction that ended for $175 recently that included this record, the original attic tapes LP, "my best girl" 7" and something else. The person who won that auction bid $225 in this one. I don't get it.

I'm going to be selling some more stuff soon (Cave-In "Beyond Hypothermia" LP, Saves The Day "I'm Sorry I'm Leaving" 7", maybe that Lucero split) so I'll make sure to let you guys know.

Quick question for bonus, who cares how much this guy (me) buys it for? I am new to this game, I have more money then I need to have, I want a record just because I want it (lack of patience also), I run a company where I work with dependent and delinquent kids so saying giving the money to a good cause doesn't apply (trust me I do my part to better society).I spend $500 dollars to get my wife a Coach purse so what if I spend $200 for a record. I read these boards and to many people comment on stupid shit when if the guy who is selling it becomes extremely happy and the person recieving it becomes happy, then who cares. No wait, I am running up the market value or there are other bidders running up on what I am willing to pay so there is a somewhat demand and now some other seller can make a good amount on it if they chose. Fair to those who want it, no, but with a supply of 500 that is what it is. Wait till you wee what I am willing to pay for those Smashing Pumpkins 3LP on ebay.

For BenchWarmer: If I lose the bid, then I would be more then willing to give $200 plus priority mail shipping through paypal. Just pm me if you see I lose.

there are other avenues to look at other than ebay if you have good money to spend... this forum is one...

Guest falloutcollapse
Jesus fucking Christ that is insane. I mean, I don't consider 500 to be that limited.

The Circa Survive-Juturna record I've been looking for is out of 1,000 or 2,000, but I've been saving a lot a lot a lot of money for it, the next time it's on ebay. More than what it sold for last time one was up there ($109USD).