09-24 London, England - XOYO
09-26 Paris, France - Cafe De La Danse
09-28 Brussels, Belgium - Rotonde, Botanique
09-30 Amsterdam, Netherlands - Bitterzoet
10-2 Berlin, Germany - Magnet Club
10-4 Copenhagen, Denmark - Jazzhouse

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's always a challenge when your first album is such a great record to put out a solid second album. Sadly it was a swing and a miss! This new album shows a lot more promise!!

Whaaaa? Second album was such a great progression that I have trouble listening to the first now without thinking, "how quaint." The new songs are really growing on me too. His lyrics are so good.

I guess I just don't know enough about VMP.  But is that their "record of the month", or do they also offer exclusive versions that aren't the record of the month?

Both. There is a record of the month that automatically gets sent to you, as well as exclusives being sold in the store every month (as well as other records they find interesting). It was how I finally managed to snag a copy of Hundred Waters The Moon Rang Like a Bell on light blue splatter!

Both. There is a record of the month that automatically get's sent to you, as well as exclusives being sold in the store every month (as well as other records they find interesting). It was how I finally managed to snag a copy of Hundred Waters The Moon Rang Like a Bell on light blue splatter!

Are you a member? Any chance you could grab me one?

Sorry, I'm not a member. My buddy (who apparently back-doors into their store before it opens) just sent over a screenshot when I asked about that particular exclusive pressing.

No worries, thanks for the info/pic.

Are you a member? Any chance you could grab me one?

I'd love to, but I live in Canada and generally avoid the store considering the exchange rates and shipping (extra 8 bucks US per record). I could grab you one but it will end up costing you close to 40-50 bucks ($21 for the record + $8 shipping +~$10-15 dollars shipping back to the States). Let me know if you are still interested. 

There also may be some people in this thread that could help out! http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/115794-four-tet-pink-vinyl-me-please-release/