Broken Social Scene S/T and You Forgot It In People repress on color vinyl

• 2 weeks later...

Heres what Arts & Crafts has on their site

Physical copies of this Broken Social Scene LP album are currently in re-manufacturing and will not be available to ship until mid-late August. We are happy to take orders and send them out as soon as they arrive, but keep in mind it will take longer than usual. 

anybody know any more about limited editions copies?

Heres what Arts & Crafts has on their site

Physical copies of this Broken Social Scene LP album are currently in re-manufacturing and will not be available to ship until mid-late August. We are happy to take orders and send them out as soon as they arrive, but keep in mind it will take longer than usual.

anybody know any more about limited editions copies?

Sounds like this is referring to a common black pressing, since there is no mention of color or limitation.

I contacted arts & crafts about this release. They responded that the copies for sale on their webstore were black vinyl only. The coloured variants were a U.S. indie exclusive or something like that. If I can dig up the email I will post it.

Sigh. I was really hoping these would hit the shops in Canada.

• 3 weeks later...

They don't even know how many they're getting

"We don't know how many of these limited releases we will get. As soon as we

know what (if any) we can sell to web customers, all web customers will receive an email letting them know if their

order will be filled. In the event your order cannot be filled, your PayPal amount will be refunded in full in a

timely manner.

Thanks,

-The Electric Fetus"

I consider you forgot it in people to be one of the best albums of the 2000s and the self titled is just as good as I've discovered over time. Wasn't a hard decision for me but it is always a difficult consideration when double dipping

Ditto, YFIP is one of my all-time favourite records and I bought both it and S/T when they came out (even have both of them signed by Brendan and Charlie). I'd love to have these on coloured wax, but can't justify double-dipping especially when they're not even going to be released here in Canada.

• 3 weeks later...