Broken Social Scene S/T and You Forgot It In People repress on color vinyl

not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but I've had the purple YFIIP for a few days now and it's really a beautiful press. Like everyone else is mentioning, no gatefold sucks - same as the original - but the color is amazing and it sounds great. it's a very understated purple - nearly thought it was black for a second as I was pulling it out - but then I held it up to the light and sweet jesus, it's gorgeous. DEFINITELY peep this one behind a light if you can.

not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but I've had the purple YFIIP for a few days now and it's really a beautiful press. Like everyone else is mentioning, no gatefold sucks - same as the original - but the color is amazing and it sounds great. it's a very understated purple - nearly thought it was black for a second as I was pulling it out - but then I held it up to the light and sweet jesus, it's gorgeous. DEFINITELY peep this one behind a light if you can.

Agreed. Picked mine up today. It's definitely got a hidden beauty. Regular vs. backlit.

vfPst6r.jpg

0nT81o8.jpg

played my candy apple red '72 thinline last night!

Also, I did not lie about how gorgeous these turned out....strikingly similar to the The National "High Violet" pressing

Mine is the '72 reissue, not as cool as yours  ;)

I have the same High Violet, it's much more vibrant than this without light behind it. But I've never held it up to see if some cool light comes through.

Isn't the retail on it, like, $36? It's not like they're gouging or anything, but it still sucks if you went to pick one up in the store and they sold it on eBay.