Hippo Campus - Bashful Creatures

Andrew Jackson Jihad - Christmas Island

Rich Mullins - Rich Mullins

King Baby - Green Gerry

The Fridge - Draw the Plot

(IN THE MAIL)

Sufjan Stevens - Carrie and Lowell

MewithoutYou - Pale Horses

The Heligoats cassette is the first of a four part series leading up to their new album. Excited to own all four.

The Fridge was thrown in by Like Young Records, where I got Hippo Campus and King Baby, nice surprise.

Christmas Island I already own on vinyl, but I really enjoy collecting albums I like on cassette as well, so I finally ordered it.

Now I just need some good blanks to copy them all for daily use.

Just realized two tapes i ordered last year from bandcamp never were sent out. I know some of you bought both of them so I was curious if any of you received either.

White Coyote - Self Titled /9 (https://whit3coyot3.bandcamp.com/album/s-t)
Robert Loveless And the Loveless Band  /?? (https://robertloveless.bandcamp.com/album/robert-loveless-and-the-loveland-band)

They're both sold out now and neither of them sent out my order so I was just curious if you guys had more luck 

Just realized two tapes i ordered last year from bandcamp never were sent out. I know some of you bought both of them so I was curious if any of you received either.

White Coyote - Self Titled /9 (https://whit3coyot3.bandcamp.com/album/s-t)

Robert Loveless And the Loveless Band  /?? (https://robertloveless.bandcamp.com/album/robert-loveless-and-the-loveland-band)

They're both sold out now and neither of them sent out my order so I was just curious if you guys had more luck

I don't think White Coyote sent out tapes to anyone. Either he (or someone else as a joke, I wasn't sure) posted in the old cassette thread apologizing and saying that he was going to send out extra stuff with them. But that was months ago. While I don't expect to ever see it, I'm not entire pessimistic about it. Same with the r∆chel tape and split 7" from Paco Tapes I ordered last year.

I don't think White Coyote sent out tapes to anyone. Either he (or someone else as a joke, I wasn't sure) posted in the old cassette thread apologizing and saying that he was going to send out extra stuff with them. But that was months ago. While I don't expect to ever see it, I'm not entire pessimistic about it. Same with the r∆chel tape and split 7" from Paco Tapes I ordered last year.

Yup. It's been just over a year for the Paco Tapes and about 10 months for White Coyote. No show and no response except for that one thread where White Coyote showed up. I'd just call them as losses at this point, which while shitty, only results in like 15 bucks loss tops. I thought no one could top those no shows but I have a couple other things I've been waiting forever for and it's getting me nervous. Ormolycka's Death Grips tape (everyone said 'just keep waiting'), Late Night Friends and Hellogoodbye S/T. I don't really know the appropriate time frame for emailing them and being like 'what the fuck.'

Yup. It's been just over a year for the Paco Tapes and about 10 months for White Coyote. No show and no response except for that one thread where White Coyote showed up. I'd just call them as losses at this point, which while shitty, only results in like 15 bucks loss tops. I thought no one could top those no shows but I have a couple other things I've been waiting forever for and it's getting me nervous. Ormolycka's Death Grips tape (everyone said 'just keep waiting'), Late Night Friends and Hellogoodbye S/T. I don't really know the appropriate time frame for emailing them and being like 'what the fuck.'

Yeah don't even get me started on paco tapes and the rachel tape/best buds vinyl at this point. it's just silly. me and justice both ordered over a year ago and after an email every six months they're still no-show and no reply. Sucks because both of those are pretty cool releases. Oh well, like you said I'm pretty sure it can be written off as a loss at this point. Same with white coyote and robert loveless. But with that said i'm really sure ormolycka will send out our orders eventually. I only imagine he's drowning in literally hundreds and hundreds of orders since he did the free death grips deal