Recent Purchases

2094th1.jpg

Four black sabbath tapes from Ireland and Father Mesh "For the Disturbed" from 1994. Never heard of them before, probably some local group. Only a few songs on it but it kicks ass.

Also found a lot of recorded live phish, grateful dead, etc.. Some phish labels too but those are dried up now

2cysaon.jpg33cvyc2.jpg

I don't really listen to phish but I know they have some serious followers and collectors that maybe someone would buy this. Didn't want to see it separate at the goodwill outlet

Fwiw, Deathwish has both in stock (and Doubt on CS).

Oooh thanks!

says Degrida / Sickbed? is sold out :(

FYI, Deathwish is the only place that still has the first press of King Woman's Dove / Fond Affections tape, and Miserable's Halloween Dream 7" in stock. Second press of both coming really soon.

:blink:

CKOtu0VUAAAInpe.jpg

WHY DO THIS TO ME RFC

DO YOU NOT KNOW I SPEND EIGHT HOURS A DAY STROLLING THE STREETS GRABBING CIVILIANS BY THE SHIRT SHOUTING IN THEIR FACES " DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A COPY OF ALEX G'S SALT TAPE" TO NO AVAIL AND NOW IN THREE STATES I AM A WANTED MADMAN???

i'll give ya $40 for it rfc c'mon man c'mon