Recent Purchases

x1 "dandelion hands is dead!! vol. 2" transparent green pro-dubbed cassette [ltd. 25]

x1 "bleak week" bundle-only gold-SNES cassette [ltd. 10]

x1 "inconsequential" VHS for your favorite VCR [ltd. 20]

x1 "it's all in your head" bundle-only, home-made cd-r [ltd. 10]

thx drip tapes

:D thx andy!!

excited to get em out to you

today some came in for me from rfc:

Mac Demarco | 2 / Rock and Roll Night Club | Captured Tracks | White 

Mac Demarco | Salad Days Demos | Captured Tracks | White 

still happily anticipating rfc order with rules + starry cat!

October pickups:

BALLOND'OR- Jr. Love

Boys Age- The Inner Moon

Likenesses- Likenesses

Luxury Elite / Saint Pepsi- Late Night Delight
The Octopus Project- Kumiko, The Treasure Hunter Soundtrack
Various Artists- Over the Garden Wall: For Sara Mixtape
Various Artists- Plastic Response Records Halloween Mixtape 2014

• 2 weeks later...

Filth - Psychic Voyeur (industrial noise/power electronics)

Twin Whips - s/t (dark ambient/industrial noise)
zke - Death of Miriam (harsh/noisey/improv)

BBJR/Boyle (ambient guitar stuff)

Devin Dart - See You in Heaven 

"FLU+US" - A tape in part of a series featuring myself with Komissar Hjuler und Mama Baer, as well as John M. Bennett, C. Mehrl Bennett

Sound4Sound - Making the Right Ear Jealous (punk with lead vocals by Adel Souto of 156, Feast of Hate and Fear zine)

Regosphere - VHHEX (VHS limited to 50 copies)

Iceage | Live, April Fools Day | Ascetic House | January Program No. 27 | Black | /??

I just heard of this label when they did something with Drew McDowall.  

I met him at a show, and gave him a couple tapes. 

Much to my surprise, he said he'd send me tapes in return (!!!! but none ever arrived).  

I wish I had known about this label earlier.  Want that tape.  

I just heard of this label when they did something with Drew McDowall.  

I met him at a show, and gave him a couple tapes. 

Much to my surprise, he said he'd send me tapes in return (!!!! but none ever arrived).  

I wish I had known about this label earlier.  Want that tape.  

They're still hangin around discogs if you wanna snag one! http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/5369483?ev=rbreally nice release. the jcard is really unique with this silver foil on black too

They're still hangin around discogs if you wanna snag one! http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/5369483?ev=rbreally nice release. the jcard is really unique with this silver foil on black too

Ah, you had me excited for a second.  I thought you meant the Drew McDowall tape.  I have been watching discogs for that.  No, I'm sure the Iceage tape is good, (I mean that silver foil shit is expensive!) but I don't really do post-rock pr post-punk of any kind.   I mean basically it's music from before I was 10 years old or contemporary experimental/noise.  I don't do a whole lot of music music.  But thanks

Ah, you had me excited for a second.  I thought you meant the Drew McDowall tape.  I have been watching discogs for that.  No, I'm sure the Iceage tape is good, (I mean that silver foil shit is expensive!) but I don't really do post-rock pr post-punk of any kind.   I mean basically it's music from before I was 10 years old or contemporary experimental/noise.  I don't do a whole lot of music music.  But thanks

Ah, I got'cha. I misunderstood your post at first. I'm not familiar with Drew McDowall. Ascetic House seems top quality though so if you ever find the tape you're searching for i'm sure it'll be awesome! 

Ah, I got'cha. I misunderstood your post at first. I'm not familiar with Drew McDowall. Ascetic House seems top quality though so if you ever find the tape you're searching for i'm sure it'll be awesome! 

Thanks!  I think I signed up for their email list.  It is wild to see cassette labels get so much attention.   I come from an experimental background, it's really a grind for a lot of labels, but labels releasing music on cassette, even fledgling nobodies, are getting quite a bit of attention.  I'm fascinatingly jealous, but not so much that I won't pay attention.