Nadja / Aidan Baker / related - catch all thread

As discussed, changed this to a Nadja / Baker catch all thread.  Feel free to post anything related to Nadja, his solo project or anything else he may be involved in.  I know that this is a vinyl specific thread, but I don't think that any of us would be upset if CD/Digital news is shared either.

Negatory. Picked this up as well. Only $20, it was a clear no-brainer. I've been listening to Nadja for quite a few years now and have still yet to finish their massive discography. I don't think there have been any decent drone releases this year next to 'Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress', very excited for this and Locrian later in the month.

New Nadja & Vampillia 12" collaboration, 40 minutes of music.

Available on black vinyl (out of 400) or transparent navy blue with orange speckles (hand numbered, out of 75).

Black - http://thronerecords.bigcartel.com/product/nadja-vampillia-imperfection-12-vinyl-lp-standard-sleeve-collector-s-edition

Blue/orange - http://thronerecords.bigcartel.com/product/nadja-vampillia-imperfection-12-vinyl-lp-standard-sleeve-collector-s-edition

The color variant came out to about $19.25 PPD to the US.

Are we the only people that care about this release here?

Jon, thanks for posting - somehow missed this on twitter, didn't check FB last night.

Have you checked my Nadja collection.  I haven't gotten through all of Aidan Baker's collabs yet, but I have spent at least 60 hours on Nadja, their compilations, his solo and now collabs.

Three fourths of his drones agitate me, but about a fourth of the releaeses really hit my sweet spot and once I played them all back to back-- they seem to be the same  / similar drone.

edit: The Perfect World collab is most excellent, didn't realize this came out last year as they had it spelled in phonics. Throne records already has this listed on discogs! dude.

Jon, thanks for posting - somehow missed this on twitter, didn't check FB last night.

Have you checked my Nadja collection. I haven't gotten through all of Aidan Baker's collabs yet, but I have spent at least 60 hours on Nadja, their compilations, his solo and now collabs.

Three fourths of his drones agitate me, but about a fourth of the releaeses really hit my sweet spot and once I played them all back to back-- they seem to be the same / similar drone.

edit: The Perfect World collab is most excellent, didn't realize this came out last year as they had it spelled in phonics. Throne records already has this listed on discogs! dude.

Yeah I believe we all have had lengthy discussions on Nadja in the past. I should change that to "Where are all the Nadja nerds"

Wow... came home to this record today. That is some fast shipping.

Mine too actually.  The packaging was ridiculous, it took me five minutes to get the damn thing open!

It needed it due to that inadequate European shipping mailer.

Those lightweight mailers suck, but at least he put bubble wrap in there and mine arrived in Minty condition.

7 days from order to receipt from Spain, has to be a 'record' and a little over $5 shipping!!

Surprised the /75 is still available. What gives?!?!

I don't think word is out, since the release on CD was last year, this came out of the blue?  If it weren't for this thread, I don't remember seeing it on any social media and I follow Nadja, BSR, etc.

Haven't cleaned and listened to it yet, but it's purdy - I doubt it's a quality issue.

Just checked because I was curious too. It appears that only 11 are left. If I recall correctly, Queller sold out in roughly 1-2 weeks and that pressing was /353.

Queller is a beast and the 2 main drones are addictive, easily one of my top 5, and I think very accessible to folks not into the genre. I got a Purple and Blue and can't imagine trading out one, both are so cool.

Rebirths by thisquietarmy is another very accessible masterpiece compilation,for the distortion guitar driven drone - those can stuck in your head, too. Cool packaging on the /44 and another top 5.