Lil Ugly Mane - Three Sided Tape Vol. 1 & 2 6xCS

If anyone wants to order one for me I will pay you once it arrives.. But I still haven't received my order from December so I'm not giving any more money to orm just yet lol chances are by the time this ships I probably won't be living in the same spot

I am kinda worried about all the pending orders with the focus shifting to this release.. still waiting on a $40 order of a buncha tapes placed a couple months ago. 

Still trying to decide if I should get this or not. If I don't I'll surely regret it but if I do then I can't eat or do anything for a while idk

Apparently orm deleted Facebook and seems like he won't be doing anymore releases According to his tumblr

Wow, pretty much an end of an era there, I could write a book on this guys questionable business practices but like dkrtz stated the guy almost always pulls through with orders even if it takes about 6+ months, I just get frustrated with this guy sometimes, the lack of communication and the lack of drive really is what concerned me the most, and then he did this free death grips tapes thing which really just threw him over the top, he already knew he was drowning in orders/complaints but decided to make the cash grab anyway, I appreciate LUM and what he does but I just hope he was making at least 50% off of all the orders associated with his name as he deserved it. I wasn't planning on really buying anything else from ORM unless 3 sided tape pt 3 had a physical release but I do sympathize for Jason as he accomplished a lot of awesome things while his flag flew.

RIP LUM. RIP ORM.