PO SOON: City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You

got my black copy with the bonus 12". now the wait begins for the artist exclusive

I pre-ordered from the shop in my town and despite telling me the 12" was on the way, they never got it! Luckily pre-ordered from another local shop and got it :)

Really nice package & the sleeve is so heavy! Dine Alone never release anything but the best product.

My shipping said it arrived, but there was no package or note.

Not too happy at this point if someone stole it.

My neighbour put it aside for safe keeping when he saw it left on my porch!

Stoked it arrived safe :D

Also, since I've stopped collecting C&C variants, I have this white /1000 for sale since I had to purchase one at the indie store for that exclusive bonus.

Coke bottle from Newbury arrived today. Now to wait for the inevitable Christmas/Dine Alone retail Store/Tour exclusive variants. I hope I'm wrong, as does my wallet, but I'm sure there will at least two more to come. This Dine Alone collection is getting out of hand!

Just waiting for my coke bottle to arrive. And yep think Christmas is inevitable. Doubt there'll be a tour variant. Dallas didn't do any for THATH, and there's already 4 variants, all still easily available.

Anyone's clear w/ smoke discs look totally different from each other? My C/D disc is mostly clear, with a little bit of black.

Just ordered mine from the city and colour store, which ships from Canada, for the folks that have ordered it already, and are based in the US, how long did shipping take?

It actually doesn't take that long. I think for US orders they ship out of New York, I got mine in about three days and I live in AZ.

Justin... Wondering if you can shed any light on something...

A mate's just pointed out that the Black variants we got from indie stores have DAV119 on the spine, and matt sleeves but all other variants have a long reference number and glossy sleeves, yet all have the DA logo.

Any reason for this?

Justin... Wondering if you can shed any light on something...

A mate's just pointed out that the Black variants we got from indie stores have DAV119 on the spine, and matt sleeves but all other variants have a long reference number and glossy sleeves, yet all have the DA logo.

Any reason for this?

records with DAV119 on the sleeve were produced for the UK / Europe. other copies that have the long catalogue numbers were done in the US for North America.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking there might be a pressing issue with this. I picked up a copy from my local store and Side B has a large smear mark across it that makes a click through the whole record. I went back and have now swapped it 3 times but they all have it in the exact same spot! Very annoying. Side A sounds perfect but yeah, Side B is balls. Might just have to get a refund and grab it online.

• 4 weeks later...