Ascetic House - new 30 cassette batch!

Alright, I'll be the guy. 30 tapes, never heard of any of these guys, boxsets of all 30 tapes is already sold out? At 150 bucks? What is this?

Experimental/noise/techno/ambient label. Some of the artists have only released things on Ascetic House, so if you are not familiar with the label, you wouldn't know the artists.

Damn.  I don't have time to parse through all of these, haha.  Kurtz, any recommendations?

I didn't listen to any of the samples. Just bought the artists I am already familiar with...

Søren, Purity Of Essence, Marshstepper, J.S. Aurelius, Jock Club, Human Particle.

I would have bought the whole batch if I had the extra money. I generally like everything AH puts out.

I didn't listen to any of the samples. Just bought the artists I am already familiar with...

Søren, Purity Of Essence, Marshstepper, J.S. Aurelius, Jock Club, Human Particle.

Cool, thanks!  I got through a few of them at work, I really dug Maniac Cop.  What else I listened to was a little too techno for me.  I'll check those recs out later tonight!