Non MCU Marvel Thread: Up Next: XMen: Apocalypse

After watching Fantastic Four and thinking about it, visually it was a fine movie. I'm still not sure how to feel about the way Thing looked, I think the CGI could have been better but that was the least of the movie's concerns. Honestly, it had a lot of potential, I actually really liked the cast a lot and I liked the plot overall (what I mean is I like the premise, but it was a shell of a plot in reality and poorly developed). At the end of the movie it felt like I missed about a half hour of information every so often. I don't think I described that very well, but it basically felt like a hack job, and could have been a lot better. The movie was like 90mins, should have been at least an hour longer in total, with more development throughout. It almost felt like I watched the sparknotes version of the movie lol.

I'm curious as to if they will press on with the sequel anyway for the sake of the "Universe" they are trying to create.

After watching Fantastic Four and thinking about it, visually it was a fine movie. I'm still not sure how to feel about the way Thing looked, I think the CGI could have been better but that was the least of the movie's concerns. Honestly, it had a lot of potential, I actually really liked the cast a lot and I liked the plot overall (what I mean is I like the premise, but it was a shell of a plot in reality and poorly developed). At the end of the movie it felt like I missed about a half hour of information every so often. I don't think I described that very well, but it basically felt like a hack job, and could have been a lot better. The movie was like 90mins, should have been at least an hour longer in total, with more development throughout. It almost felt like I watched the sparknotes version of the movie lol.

I'm curious as to if they will press on with the sequel anyway for the sake of the "Universe" they are trying to create.

a "universe" that doesn't include the x men nor deadpool which is ridiculous considering they both belong to Fox

It was like a 90 minute opening scene.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...