PO Incubus- 'Make Yourself' (red), 'Morning View' (Blue)

(Didn't see this on any msg boards, if so I apologize.)

Looks like Go Hastings is putting out colored variants of Incubus Make Yourself (red) & Morning View (blue) due out on 7/31. Anyone know the pressing #'s on these or if any other company like HT is doing their own variants?

Make Yourself red po

Morning View blue po

Is this going to be any different than the black variant that I have?  If not, what's the point of this other than maybe "exclusive" colors?  That press was really, really good, and I don't think it was that very limited at all.  I'm referring to Morning View on this one.  It's like the Hot Topic distributed pressing of Brand New's "Daisy", lol.  What's the point other than an exclusive color?  I still bought it, lol.

(Didn't see this on any msg boards, if so I apologize.)

Looks like Go Hastings is putting out colored variants of Incubus Make Yourself (red) & Morning View (blue) due out on 7/31. Anyone know the pressing #'s on these or if any other company like HT is doing their own variants?

Make Yourself red po

Morning View blue po

This is cool, I would like to get these eventually, but $60 is way too much right now. I am sure I could get these off of Discogs in 6 months

• 1 month later...

Not sure if people are still interested in these or not but they are out. I picked them up in store yesterday as I believe all new vinyl is 30% off for the entire weekend. They are usually $29.99 but I got them for $20.99 + tax. The 30% off is only in store, not online.

Would you mind posting pics? Specifically of the spines? That's what really bugged me about the RSD pressings, the spines were all so bland.

Thanks!

The fuck should the spine have on it besides band name/album title/label/catalog number?

-Have you seen the spines of the Incubus CDs? There is color and design.

-Have you seen the spines of the Legacy vinyl presses? They are all plain black with the title of the album, very disappointing and bland.

Not to mention the art for Make Yourself was done terribly and looked like it was "blown up" from the CD art.