Deja Sleeve (Deja Entendu Slipcase) - Available NOW!

As I am sure you all know, the recent re-issue of Deja Entendu has made some of us very happy to finally own and completed our Brand New record collections.

While the RSD version was cool, it lacked the special packaging that we expected.. We wanted to see a return of the black slipcase, in which the original CD release came in. Why this wasn't done for the standard or RSD version (or even a deluxe version), is beyond me. Even 12 years later, I remember the awesome packaging that this CD had.

Over the past month or so, I took matters into my own hands, Not as a cash grab (Trust me, I won't be paying my rent with this lol), but to try something new and give back to the fans and members of this board.

After designing, sourcing and sampling, I have come up with a slipcase/sleeve that I am extremely happy with.

It slips snug right over the recent re-issue of Deja Entendu, making it look almost exactly like the original CD release.

They will be going live at www.dejasleeve.com on Monday at 9AM (PST). This will be a pre-order and these will ship on or before August 10th.

They will be $5.99 for one and $9.99 for two (one for you and your lover, best friend, dad, etc.) plus shipping.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

I'm super stoked about this, and I hope the people on these forums are too!

vosgnr.gif

I had a feeling some people might be bummed. Hopefully people realize that i'm not doing this to make a killing. i just thought it would be cool to do something like this for people who remembered the original slipcase. was not trying to offend anyone at all.

fuck you for doing something cool. dick. 

/sarcasm 

I'm gonna bitch, but only because I'm not 100% sure why this needs to be a PREorder...just make some and sell them!

Simple.

Otherwise, good on you for being creative and DIY-ing some cool shit and sharing with the rest of the class.

This is only a pre-order because I got the samples, placed an order, and was super excited to share this with people.