Deja Sleeve (Deja Entendu Slipcase) - Available NOW!

*puts on nosey bitch face*

What thread?

Someone wanted to use Tom Whalen art to make jackets for the Disney picture discs. They were basically taking his work and selling it without his consent. The artist himself even said he wasn't OK with it but these dumbos still feel the need to bring it up in comparison to this.

Someone wanted to use Tom Whalen art to make jackets for the Disney picture discs. They were basically taking his work and selling it without his consent. The artist himself even said he wasn't OK with it but these dumbos still feel the need to bring it up in comparison to this.

Oh yeah, it was that, not the Test Pressing Covers, though people bitched in there too.  Bitchin' is Bitchin', Shelbs, it's all the same until someone gets slapped with a cease and desist ;)

But I'll stop, this is a different deal.  And like I said, it's damn cool.

(OP)

CVHX, once this dies down I'd be curious to see what your process was, I'm sure there are other albums that could use this treatment.

I actually think it would be a really cool idea to make a custom slipcover and have it signed by the band, leaving the LP packaging itself untouched.

CVHX, once this dies down I'd be curious to see what your process was, I'm sure there are other albums that could use this treatment.

I actually think it would be a really cool idea to make a custom slipcover and have it signed by the band, leaving the LP packaging itself untouched.

Totally! I was actually thinking about doing this for a couple other records that never even had a slipcase.

I agree with your idea. These slip perfectly over the record in the cellophane as well. 

PS. Thanks to everyone who thinks this is cool. It looks so much cooler in person.