Silversun Pickups' Carnavas Limited Edition On Vinyl

I’ve been a fan of Silversun Pickups for several years now; have all of their albums, and am looking forward to their new album coming out in the coming weeks.  That being said, I just visited my local record store (Zia Records in Phoenix) and came across the attached along with two other identical copies, was sitting in their new vinyl section.  The sticker on the shrink says “Limited Edition Color Vinyl – Brown & White Marble”.  Needless to say, for $20 I wasn’t going to pass it up. 

I just did a quick search online for more info about this particular pressing and I don’t see anything in Discogs, SSPU’s website or anyplace else for that matter that refers to this version of the album.  I was hoping somebody here could provide me with some insight on it (when was this pressing released, quantities, etc.).

Thanks in advance.

David

4SpYN5Q.jpg

According to the Cat # on that sticker it is this?

http://www.discogs.com/Silversun-Pickups-Carnavas/release/981916

Have you opened it to see if those 7" are included?  Extra tracks?   What's weird is that there were multiples in their new vinyl section which makes no sense unless it's a repress.  

hah...so it's a repress.  Bummer.  I was hoping for the OP that someone found these in the basement or some other cool story. 

This is a mass reissue, Amazon currently has this for sale, should be more than 2000+ pressed approx.

http://www.amazon.com/CARNAVAS-Vinyl-SILVERSUN-PICKUPS/dp/B000MM0LMS/ref=sr_1_3_twi_2_lp_?ie=UTF8&qid=1437944817&sr=8-3&keywords=silversun+pickups+vinyl

How do you know the one on amazon is colored?

Zia doesn't have exclusives. On that note, this excites me and ill be heading to Zia this week to pick it up!

they get department of record stores exclusives. Which is only available at like 10 stores nationwide or so. They haven't gotten many so far, but I know there has been at least a few: MF DOOM "Operation Doomsday" on green /300 (I have this one, worked at another store in the same coalition), and there was an orange reissue of Ben Folds Five "Whatever And Ever Amen" /600. I'm not sure but I think there was a color run on the new Body Count album too, but that may have been all indie record stores

they get department of record stores exclusives. Which is only available at like 10 stores nationwide or so. They haven't gotten many so far, but I know there has been at least a few: MF DOOM "Operation Doomsday" on green /300 (I have this one, worked at another store in the same coalition), and there was an orange reissue of Ben Folds Five "Whatever And Ever Amen" /600. I'm not sure but I think there was a color run on the new Body Count album too, but that may have been all indie record stores

well yeah, but I meant more that they're not like, say, Newbury and get their own exclusives exclusive to just them.