Official Little L Records Cassettes (and more) Thread

Hey folks,

I help out a bit with Little L Records, an Irish label that's been releasing limited-run tapes (and occasionally records) for the past few years. We've now got nearly 100 releases spanning diverse styles/genres/continents under our belt and are excited for what's yet to come. A few of our most popular release include titles by Panucci's Pizza, flatsound, and Yvette Young.

You can check out our almost entirely free digital back catalogue on Bandcamp.

And read up on our artists or browse our store on Limited Run. 

If you've grabbed tapes from us in the past, it'd be cool to see some pictures!

Panucci's pizza is great, i have their discography tape ordered. I would love to see some sort of vinyl release from them eventually.

Same. I have one of their lathe releases, but vinyl would be even better.

Is that Yvette Young record still happening even though the qrates thing didn't get fulfilled? I wish I could have bought one, but I was broke and unemployed haha.

Some cool stuff you got here. I always gotta back labels with free bandcamp downloads, that stuff keeps me busy.You guys did Piglet's Lava Land too?

It seems like your Bandcamp houses tapes from across the ocean and your Limited Run store is all US with a completely different selection?

We did the European release and Like Young did the US version :) What a band! 

All of the tapes are made and sent out from Ireland, but the Limited Run page has the default currency set to USD. With the Euro sinking in relation to the Dollar, the main difference between the two is that the Bandcamp contains exclusively official, numbered catalogue releases, while the Limited Run also features some extra goodies and off-catalogue releases. The Limited Run page does need to be updated with a few catalogue releases as well, though, cuz it's missing a few.

As far as Panucci's Pizza and Yvette Young vinyl goes, I can only say maybe. A few variables at play. Yvette Young is embarking on a UK tour right now with her band Covet (accompanied by LLR buds Halfsleep), so she'll have solo project tapes wherever they go.

• 2 weeks later...

A pair of new releases from Little L Records:

An Occasion for Balloons – S/T: "Shoegaze-influenced dorm-room pop from North Carolina's Nate Wagner. Layered guitars and atmospheric synths topped off by languid, earnest vocals. Folks in the US can grab a glitter tape from Virginia's Citrus City Records, who are co-releasing this cassette."
FFO: Minks, The Radio Dept., The Bilinda Butchers

Coral Florist – Zodiac Time: "Coral Florist is the studio project of New Jersey's Jon Prokopowitz. Quirky Casio-pop infused with 80s pop and 90s sensibilities."
FFO: John Maus, Mac DeMarco, Work Drugs

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

probably, but no timetable atm.

If you've got a way to contact Callum could you shoot me the info in a Pm? He said he was sending me some stuff last august but I never got it. and then he stopped responding to my Facebook msgs. He has always been super chill and generous in the past so I'm not sure what the deal is.